Cricket 2004 bugs list

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
irottev said:
In tests if you save during it, your team changes, if you change the playing 11, the computer automatic 11 will be playing after you load. Which is pretty annoying

Dunno if its just my disk or something, but when I bowl with Daniel Vettori and try a custom field, the game stops and it comes up with the memory card screen, its ruined a few tests for me.

I have the PS2 version and have to say i've never noticed either of those problems, whether thats because i've been lucky OR its your disk I don't know.

C

cricketilove

THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AS IT IS OFFERING AN ILLEGAL SERVICE

Last edited by a moderator:

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It might just be with New Zealand team. Im on a long England Tour also.

daemonic3

School Cricketer
TROUBLESHOOTING

undefined
sangam said:
Post your bugs here :

Following are the known bugs yet

? Bowl sometimes passes through the player as if he is transparent
? During catches, the fielder appears to be far form the ball and when the ball is about to land...the fielder suddenly appears closer and catch is taken
The players appear colourless and sre white while playing even in the team management they are white.

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
Have you seen a fielder diving to take a catch, comes up with it and continues to dive away (about 5 times )after the catch is taken??

I haven't searched the thread to see if this was posted before .... my apologies if it was.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I know about the one where the fielder takes a catch and wait about five minutes before celebrating. Any one else got this before?

themuel1

International Coach
ahk2578 said:
Have you seen a fielder diving to take a catch, comes up with it and continues to dive away (about 5 times )after the catch is taken??

I haven't searched the thread to see if this was posted before .... my apologies if it was.

Yeah, I have had that, the animation loop's. I can't believe were still posting in this forum! It shows how many bugs EA left unfixed

agarkar

School Cricketer
the bug i hate the most is when u hit the ball towards the boundary rope while batting and a fielder takes it over the rope and then when he throws it the person backing up lets it go for overthrows and u can run about 7 or 8.. its the stupidest thing, and the rain bug too.

Dydl

Club Cricketer
I just booted cricket 2004 and was going to log onto my main account. I clicked on the page and it said Load Failed! I clicked on my other account and the load was successful.

I don't know what to do now.....most of my files are on my main log-in thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread