Cricket 2004 News and Info

yabba

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Game are often late in ammended the date on their website when theres a delay. Looks like its almost definitely moved back. This is a bit shambolic because it will be exactly the same as the Aussie version after all, just in new packaging etc...

yabba

School Cricketer
Well it now says on their website that its TBC, not looking promising.

S

SteveS1967

Originally posted by Sulliano@Mar 3 2004, 02:27 AM
Well it now says on their website that its TBC, not looking promising.
On the other hand, maybe good news as the longer the delay the more likely HB studios are fixing the bugs ;D:

Think positive :thumbs:

Steve S.

G

gregs

Went into my local Game today and they said it's not out till 12th March

J

jak_da_rippa

is it just me or can anyone actually see any movement off the seam when bowling leg and off cutters

H

hkhan10000

I wonder why it is that the game comes out at different times for different countries, i mean why cant it be out all at the same time? Its weird in a way. Im gettin it on the 12th march. Can anyone tell me of what to expect or should i just play it first?

yabba

School Cricketer
Game have changed it from TBC to 12th March for the PC Version which is promising. Just in time fer payday ;D:

J

jeromedascorp

I think that next time EA makes a cricket game, they shud at least make different stumps/pitchads for different countries. wat i mean is that they shudnt get the sponsors, but at least make diffferent stumps/pitchads so that when we load it we can load National bank for nz, VB for aus, Ten Sports for Sharjah, etc.

But before hey do all that, they have to give the game to sum1 other that HB!! HB is pathetic! They shud give it to the developers of BLC or someone who knows about cricket like them. HB doesnt have a clue about cricket.

I

imported_Rollo

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Apr 11 2004, 04:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Apr 11 2004, 04:43 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jeromedascorp
@Apr 11 2004, 04:15 PM
They shud give it to the developers of BLC
They already have. Cricket 2002 and 2004 were worked on by the same team as BLC. [/b]
Who were..?

Users who are viewing this thread