Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

: M.Junaid Cricket 05 downloads

i am making iccchampionstrophy09 stadiums

m.junaid.kazi added 4 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

28tjrs1.jpg

http://http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/cricket-2005-downloads/m-junaid-cricket-05-downloads-60424.html#post1600998
check ou my cricket 2005 downloads

m.junaid.kazi added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

iam making icc worldcup2007 outfields.

Hey can you make the pakistan kit of the series vs newzealend please:hpraise:hpraise

face praoblem

dear from your face factory big files of any player i extracted in root directory of ea sports 2005 but it not works why pls reply

Can anyone give me a reason why EA 05 is better than EA 07. I have heard from various people that that is the case but what are the benfits/drawbacks. Bit off-topic I know but hope someone here will know!

Do anyone know how do you get the Auckland.rar file to be on Cricket 2005?

Can anyone give me a reason why EA 05 is better than EA 07. I have heard from various people that that is the case but what are the benfits/drawbacks. Bit off-topic I know but hope someone here will know!
Personally I feel the graphics along with the gameplay is of a higer standard compared to that of Cricket 2007.

Do anyone know how do you get the Auckland.rar file to be on Cricket 2005?
Once you have downloaded the file, place the fsh files into your Cricket 2005 root directory which is:
My Computer/Local Disk/Program Files/EA SPORTS/EA Sports Cricket 2005

Place the fsh files in there and voila! :)

Personally I feel the graphics along with the gameplay is of a higer standard compared to that of Cricket 2007.

Once you have downloaded the file, place the fsh files into your Cricket 2005 root directory which is:
My Computer/Local Disk/Program Files/EA SPORTS/EA Sports Cricket 2005

Place the fsh files in there and voila! :)

The file doesn't have .fsh in it.

:)

Would you be willing to tell me more about the benefits of 2005 and 2007: what specifically about the gameplay is better in your opinion. Cheers!

Good news for Arsalaan and Cricket 2005 users. I got the permission from aussie1st to release the TV overlays. Here are some previews...

Nine Sports (Current)
ninesports.jpg

Ten Sports (Current)
tensports.jpg

ICC TV Overlay Preview (Not accurate)
icc.jpg

Well good work Ahad just correct one thing make red color in ten sports scorecard bit more dark and in channel 9 scorecard make the light green color bit more dark.

Users who are viewing this thread