Cricket 2005 -> Cricket 10 || Ten Sports TV Overlay Released

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Your menu screens are fantastic. I think you should leave faces and focus more on Loading screens, menu screens as you are exellent in this.

I think making Cricket 09 using Cricket 05 as a base will be a better breakthrough than the one for Cricket 05 as this game is still the best one. From last one month this forum is becoming active and hence the new idea of cricket 09, which has been started by Tom will be a big breakthrough.

Just waiting for my exams to get over o that I can start converting my facepacks.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Oh great stuff Ahad.Why dint you change the menu background? would have been great if you had made.

namituniyalgame

Club Captain
dude when are u going to release the stuff?it is aweome...:D

namituniyalgame added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

when are u going to release th stuff mate?it's awesome...:)

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Isn't it amazing...I just changed the EA Trax along with the names...take a look..

playlistko0.jpg

Highlander999

ICC President
I think making Cricket 09 using Cricket 05 as a base will be a better breakthrough than the one for Cricket 05 as this game is still the best one. From last one month this forum is becoming active and hence the new idea of cricket 09, which has been started by Tom will be a big breakthrough.

Well, what can I say? ;)

Isn't it amazing...I just changed the EA Trax along with the names...take a look..

playlistko0.jpg

OMG, how did you do that?

You my friend are a genius :clap

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Name of the tracks can be change by editing the .xml file...

One more thing added....License screen which appears after the EA Sports logo is replaced by this screen.

licenseul7.png

Ahad added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Oh ..... and the downloads will be posted on this weekend. I just did the simple things. I'll do other edits like stadiums, pitchads, etc after my exams....

Highlander999

ICC President
LOL. I am so immature, the right hand is kind of in an akward position with the look on his face :p

Also I have no idea how to edit .xml files ;)

Hitterman

International Coach
Also I have no idea how to edit .xml files
Are you sure what you are saying? I am sure you haven't tried it otherwise it would be very simple for you.

You only have to understand the exact values and variables and rest is already present in your mind.:)

You can read some of the tutorials from Cricket 07 and cricket 05 forums.

Tanmay

Club Captain
Ahad very very very well done on the Menu screens as well as the faces.The precuts are excellent and high res ones.BTW there is no need to change the BG of menu in Cricket 05 its birlliant far better than Cricket 07.KIU :thumbs

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Is this background okay??

previewca9.jpg

Ahad added 44 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Ok now this on is final and i am liking it and it is also giving a cricket look...

previewjl5.jpg

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Can't you just edit .xml files in notepad?

Hey Ahad mate, I could do some graphics for Cricket 05 loading screens etc. I could do it and you could put them in?

Users who are viewing this thread