Cricket 2005 Serial Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minsariya

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have just purchase the cricket 2005 cd's but serial number not included in it, so plzz do me a lil favour post here a serial number of it or give me by private msg. am waiting fot it.
thanx

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Go back to the store you brought it from and ask for a key. You won't be getting anything here.

Ste

Executive member
If the serial number wasnt included take it back to the shop you got it with the reciept and i'm sure they will give you a new game. Or ring up EA Sports about it and tell them.

Ste

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
what a nice excuse
hahahahah man i can't stop laughing at him hahahhhah
to get the serial key follow my instructions:
1- u must have a pocket so check ur pockets to get money (27 pound or $37) once u find the money take it to the cricket game store there u pick the game and give that money to the clerk whatever then dear you will get a cricket 2005 cd with CD-key and then enjoy playing cricket.

if u still didn't get my point then ur the dumbest guy in the world i ever seen.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What a dumb question is that? How can the makers not include the serial number in just a single box? Hello Sir, I think you're trying to get the game for free from a wrong place. Go and get it from the shop! Saves you time trying to get a free version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread