Cricket 22 Bug Report Thread (Read first post)

Sinnyboy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Platform: Xbox Series X
Game Version: v0.1.1132
Game Mode: competition
Match Type: T20
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue: game crashing in menu
Bug description: whilst paused in game, my console has completely shut down twice and reverted to dash once. This has only ever happened in this game and only during menu screens

Edit: now in career mode, console shut down while entering gym at start of career mode

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PC
Game Version: 0.1.1209
Game Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: NA
Teams used: Club team
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): No sound during cutscenes.
Bug description (detail): Had a few cutscenes where the coach is talking but there is no audio (and no subtitles).

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Platform: PC (can't confirm for consoles)
Game Version: 1.04
Game Mode: All Game Modes
Match Type: All Formats
Teams used: Unlisenced team India ( probably all unlisencedteams)
Ground: all grounds
Issue: Problem with team gloves
Bug description: all players comes into gameplay with wearing blue color gloves while team gloves is set to a different one. All individual players are set to use team gloves. No matter what i set the team gloves, the players turn up in batting gameplay with blue gloves.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Platform: PS5
Game Version: 1.00.004
Game Mode: career mode
Match Type: N/A
Over Count:
Issue customising the player and save issues
Bug description after playing the first set of matches in career mode, I wanted to change my bat and hair style but changes that I do does not get saved. I go back out and come in again, the changes I made are gone and gets stuck to the initial version of what I had during the player creation before starting the career. Simply put any changes done to the player in career mode has no effect and does not save.

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 0.1.1205 / 1.04
Game Mode:Ashes
Match Type:Test
Teams used:Australia
Ground:GABBA
Issue:Cuts scenes between overs
Bug description: Cuts scene between overs suddenly goes of in a second. Not able to see full cut scene like Ground view, ariel view between overs.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One X
Game Version: v0.1.1131
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Australia vs England.
Ground: The Gabba
Over Count: 1 onwards.

I've spent part of my afternoon playing the flagship "Ashes Series" & there's some serious issues going on. I've played approximately 20 overs of a test bowling as England so far & these issues have plagued my experience throughout. (There are more but these need immediate attention.)

Issue: Bowling error present in the pre-release NETS CHALLENGE where the BOWLER RELEASE INPUT is not detected is still randomly present in the main game.
Bug description: As per issue. Constantly repeating issue, high frequency, makes bowling impossible.

Issue: Human bowlers overstepping the crease (jump LATE) are NOT correctly registering as a NO BALL.
Bug description: As per issue. Constant bug - I had been able to force bowling INFINITE no balls WITHOUT any consequence or penalties since the opening over. However, during the 14th/15th overs I continued trying to replicate the same bug & it then began happening to approximately 75% of deliveries bowled, but the same bug was obviously still present nonetheless. (The only obvious difference of note was that a left handed batsman was facing when "some" of these deliberate no balls randomly began to register.)

Issue:. Perfect/ideally timed good length & sometimes even full length balls from a tall bowler on a dry/hard wicket that are well below shoulder height are being incorrectly signalled & recorded as short balls for the over.
Bug description: As per the issue. Constantly Repeating, very high frequency.

Issue: When bowling, the bowler randomly freezes in place for 30 - 40 seconds immediately after taking one or two steps of their run up. Eventually they do suddenly just start to run in as normal but it's a major error & it appears as if the game has hung.
Bug description: As per the issue - Repeating issue, low frequency.

Issue: Bowler in active use is also somehow simultaneously in the outfield.
Bug description: 12.5 overs in I was actively bowling as England with BEN STOKES. Aus batsman pulls a boundary through square leg, but who is the mystery outfielder that fails to stop the boundary on the ropes? BEN STOKES! (Thought I'd possibly seen this happening 2 or 3 times in previous overs with a different bowler as well, but this just confirms the presence of another repeating bug.)

Issue: At the end of most overs the game has Michael Atherton announcing the standing scores of the Aus batsmen. However, instead of saying, for example, "Australia are 64 for 3", somehow, he's repeatedly saying "ITS are 64 for 3", "ITS are 77 for 4", as examples.
Bug Description: Serious repeating commentary issue. (Is the game trying to have him simply say "it's 64 for 3" etc. & that's getting messed up, or is announcing the team "Australia" being substituted for "ITS"?)

Just wanted to get these posted up for now as some of these bowling issues in particular are literally game breaking.

P.S. Quitting & completely restarting the game has no effect on the issues listed above.

sahil1087

Club Captain
Game Version: 0.1.1190
Game Mode: Any Mode
Teams used: NA
Issue Wicket keeper unable to collect bouncers
Bug description (detail): Not sure if this should be addressed again as this is an ongoing issue from Cricket 19. The expectation was that the new release will have this issue fixed but apparently it's not. Could we please have someone fix the wicket keeper so the keeper can collect short pitch deliveries or at least there's an animation showing that he/she tried?

sahil1087

Club Captain
Game Version: 0.1.1190
Game Mode: Any Mode
Issue Fielders inside circle are too slow to react
Bug description (detail): Again, this is the most talked issue which is frustrating everyone as this has been ongoing as well. Fields inside the circle (including bowler and keeper) take their sweet time to collect the ball. Can we have that fixed?

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One X
Game Version: v0.1.1131
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Teams used: Australia vs England.
Ground: The Gabba
Over count: 1 onwards.

Same match as previous reported issues, but specifically some graphical, audio & presentation issues here....

Issue
: All audio or noises for thick & thin edges respectively are completely reversed.
Bug description: For all thin edges I'm getting the typical noise/audio for thick edges. Conversely, for all thick edges I'm getting the noise/audio for thin edges.

Issue: Significant graphical artifacts/errors present throughout the entire coin toss cut scene.

Issue: Significant graphical artifacts/errors present in the Ashes opening cut scenes.

Issue:. Presentation - The time and/or the specific session is completely missing off the scorecards. (Only the ground, day & innings are present on the scorecard.)

Bug Description: On a related note. Presentation - While I'm assuming after 25 overs there has just been a day 1 break for lunch, the players went off for lunch right in the middle of an over, (25.3 overs specifically). Obviously, this just would not happen during a test match. This information & the overall presentation were previously correct in C 19 as well.

Issue: Presentation - The dreaded "repeating ball kicking", or a fielder needlessly employing the long barrier to pick up a slow moving or stationary ball from behind or when it's simply not required has been directly copied over from C19.

Issue: (Presentation - Semi-assisted fielding.) Fielders collect the ball but then there's a huge delay in getting the fielder to actually return the ball.

7. Issue: Presentation - Run out cam is triggering from behind obstructions such as sight screens or stadium billboards etc., so the player has absolutely no idea which end to throw to.

Believe

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: 0.1.1131
Game Mode: Career Mode
Issue Gym training WTF
Bug description (detail): When doing the reactions training (selecting the correct flashing light), the players arms flail everywhere wildly the entire time. Wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man has nothing on this.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Game Version: V0.1.1209
Game Mode: Academy
Teams used: Bermuda / Canada / Denmark / Hong Kong / Italy / Jersey
Issue Cannot share teams with amended player names to academy.
Bug description I cannot seem to share amended teams to the academy. In trying to share the above 6 teams, only Hong Kong successfully shared as a team and was given a share ID (4194391) despite the players from the other 5 teams being added to the academy but not as part of the team. Also in sharing Hong Kong, their team name became A-Censored

Sidtk328

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox Series S
Game Version: v0.1.1132
Game Mode: Academy
Teams used: India
Issue academy crashing while searching
Bug description (detail): Everytime i get on to the academy to search for either a player or a team the entire game crashes. It weirdly does not affect umpires, logos, or bats. I have also just tried downloading India with the "replace with best" option and that just leads to a never ending loading screen saying "downloading data"

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version: V0.1.1209
Game Mode: Ashes
Teams used: Eng Vs Aus
Ground: Sydney
Difficulty : AI Legend , Hard
Issue Too Many byes in back to wicketkeeper
Bug description Wicket Keeper is leaving the bouncer ball which go to byes for four behind to wicket keeper , Below is screenshot

1638487507319.png

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Game Version: All the Builds on PC so far
Game Mode: N/A
Difficulty : N/A
Issue : Powerplay in Match Type Designer
Bug description : I am trying to create a match type but can’t add powerplay to the match type.

Scarberino

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.1209
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club T20
Teams used: Toombul v Springwood
Ground: Toombul Sports Club
Over Count: 12.3
Issue : Umpire calls no ball when AI mis-plays a ramp shot
Bug description: The AI will try to play a ramp shot, and the ball will hit their gloves or the handle of their bat. Despite no front-foot no ball, the umpire calls a no ball as soon as the ball makes contact with the AI batter. This has happened to me twice in a row in the above match conditions.
Can also be seen at 8:29 in this video from Twistie3, though while the no-ball call is visually close in the video, you'll see his Jump input was perfect, so there should not have been a no-ball.

Users who are viewing this thread