Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Cricket 22 Patch Notes – Dec 2, 2021​

• Addressed various players models.
  • Added some kits related issues.
  • Added various UI fixes.
  • Addressed crashing bugs.
  • Added stability and performance improvements.
  • Other minor bug fixes.
Awesome

Looks NZ players are fully licensed now with likeness .. isn't it ?

Jerm said:
OK stupid question time: Online mode: anyone find the "Ultimate team" for playing online? where do I create my team etc.... no manual with this game ;)
"It will be available from Dec 9 or 11th is what mike said."

Thanks!! did not catch that from Mike

Can we expect scenario, tour mode to be added in the later stages? Along with all the designing tools we had in C19 @MattW

Finally got round to playing a match. Aside from the lag in the running I actually found it to be an enjoyable game. The grounds / graphics are sharper, some player models are off.
The shot selection and placement I saw from the AI was good. Pull shots looked way better more realistic and saw some great top edges.

It is different to 19 and I think it takes a few overs to get used to that change. I am looking forward to what the next couple of patches bring.

The game is good.

I played a T20 and was able to test the fielding skills of AI, field placements, and catching.

Of course, the lag in backfoot animation running is slightly more than normal. But nothing game breaking

AI drops catches and hits the stumps more often than normal.

Field placements were good. The best part was we can't take quick singles after hitting it in the ring.

The AI batted really well, although did not get any sixes but they scored and punished any wrong line or length.

I am happy with the start. I am sure BA will keep fixing things.

Bugs reporting: Do BigAnt look at PlanetCricket for bug reports I have seen them say to log only support.bigant.com tickets, they wont respond to anything else. I have logged to bugs there, All I got was a "We will inform the development team" and the ticket is closed... Surely a ticket should stay open until a resolution is found or not found... I will pass it on to dev team is not a resolution....

I was playing defensive shots fine yesterday (and I know defensive batting if anyone has seen ma Nick Browne) stats but this was pre the 7.5g patch so not sure if that's caused it. I'll look shortly.

Frustrating the number of bugs that were in C19 and squished have come back including hard pitch short ball bye fests, back foot pull/hooks meaning the striker takes forever to move so even singles down to the deep fielder give run out chances and teleporting fielders going over the boundary when they look like they've stopped the ball.

Maybe it is just one of the batting styles that has the forward defence problem? Has anyone tested others?

Disappointed also that tour mode has completely disappeared and that trying to create a test series is soooo hard and fiddly. Also, you can't edit the other team's batting line-up in single player without coming out and moving the controller across to select them when you could in C19 and when you load back into a match the default is to have no-one controlling a team which means I keep clicking through and having to then move the controller across which stops milestone completion.

Users who are viewing this thread