Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Hester

County Cricketer
I'm showing 1.2008, (Series X for me, obviously it may differ between Xbox one & Xbox Series).

Not 100% certain but there may have been another small patch/hotfix for something overnight, hence the version jump (?).
interesting, I'm on series x in the UK. I've just booted it up and no further update, still 1.1995
Post automatically merged:

Further to my ramblings about the AI never leaving the ball, they don't seem to be aware of where the stumps are. They will play defensive shots 1-2ft outside off stump.

weeramanthrie

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game is crashing while doing "play as a star player" in a custom men's tournament with downloaded player.

I tried playing a custom one day tournament with Virender Sehwag India 2003 team (anmoljoshi creation) but it crashes to desktop

Raised a ticket.
has this been resolved? I still have the issue!

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
Sounds like a ‘Little Timmy’ request to me…..
BTW you are Little Timmy too , hhh , nah it will create random teams from which you can create your own competitions and then view the statistics and choose the best performer in to your main created team. Little Timmy doesn't have a attention span to do all that.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Yall be dragging little Timmy way too much and every post little Timmy reads about himself he be like:
IMG_20200618_174325.jpg

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I have to agree, other than a cosmetic pause they are of no value.

What AI sliders are you playing with?

Which format of the game are you playing?

Isn't this how Franchise T20 cricket is generally? Maybe a fantasy draft option with the pool of players (obviously of a certain rating say, 65 to 85 rated).

Welcome to modern gaming, tiss the future me old china.

And everybody is doing it.
Fc/test - 18
LA/odi - 36
T20/T20I - 54

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Just played a few games and the slo-mo sweep issue causing dismissals that someone reported earlier really is a thing.

I think Matt explained it as just a visual issue and that the user isn't timing it right, but after it happening to myself and other friends on the same console I'm sure it's not just a visual error.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
BTW you are Little Timmy too , hhh , nah it will create random teams from which you can create your own competitions and then view the statistics and choose the best performer in to your main created team. Little Timmy doesn't have a attention span to do all that.
You’re right, I am, I’m the original, I want David Gower riding the Ferris wheel while he’s commentating and never mind perfecting the cut shot, I want the Sheldon Cottrell salute when he gets a wicket! In all seriousness though, your request just seems a bit odd, a lot of what I am seeing on here at the moment is people wanting fixed line ups in career mode so they aren’t seeing random people and wasting the hard work of the community, yet your request is for a completely random feature. I appreciate it would be separate to career mode, but it’s bells and whistles, it wouldn’t necessarily make the game any better nor would it appeal to everyone.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
You’re right, I am, I’m the original, I want David Gower riding the Ferris wheel while he’s commentating and never mind perfecting the cut shot, I want the Sheldon Cottrell salute when he gets a wicket! In all seriousness though, your request just seems a bit odd, a lot of what I am seeing on here at the moment is people wanting fixed line ups in career mode so they aren’t seeing random people and wasting the hard work of the community, yet your request is for a completely random feature. I appreciate it would be separate to career mode, but it’s bells and whistles, it wouldn’t necessarily make the game any better nor would it appeal to everyone.
Point is this feature is already there in the game in the form creation of club teams in career mode , wouldn't hurt to include as a feature academy as well.

Why would someone want fixed lineup in career mode? Play the tournament or tour mode instead. Cricket 22 fans are really wierd.

hammad333

School Cricketer
Just played a few games and the slo-mo sweep issue causing dismissals that someone reported earlier really is a thing.

I think Matt explained it as just a visual issue and that the user isn't timing it right, but after it happening to myself and other friends on the same console I'm sure it's not just a visual error.
Yes. It keeps happening while playing sweep shot. Results in getting out if the ball is pitched in line. I hope @MattW can update in this regard

Users who are viewing this thread