Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I started a test between England and India. Green pitch and used my sliders to basically make it a seamers paradise.

15 overs in India are 40/0 without a single sniff of losing a wicket. Its back to the old ways of leaving everything even if its an inch outside off stump and now they're starting to get into t20 mode hitting me over the top. Feel like no matter what I try I'm not taking wickets unless the AI suddenly decides its time.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I started a test between England and India. Green pitch and used my sliders to basically make it a seamers paradise.

15 overs in India are 40/0 without a single sniff of losing a wicket. Its back to the old ways of leaving everything even if its an inch outside off stump and now they're starting to get into t20 mode hitting me over the top. Feel like no matter what I try I'm not taking wickets unless the AI suddenly decides its time.
Bring the spinners on and you’ll take a shed load of wickets :)

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC- Steam
since the last 30 minutes game is crashing on the start screen.

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC- Steam
since the last 30 minutes game is crashing on the start screen.
Strange...I just stopped playing for 2 hours.. Didn't face any issue like that... Started multiple times too bcoz i was testing different graphics settings due to continuously jittering in game...

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Restarted system many times too. It just crashes on the loading page . I guess i'll just re install the game..

Xobii

School Cricketer
After the latest patch, spin seems to have disappeared completely. Ball just goes through. This is in tests.
Anyone else facing this

azkhan

Associate Captain
I am not sure if people know this, so sorry for the obvious tip. I was always finding it difficult to get the bowler to hit the stumps at the non strikers end for a run out chance, but just found out how to do it. On the PS4, press and hold R1 and press X together and the bowler will hit the stumps. Sorry again if everyone knows this already, but I just found out now.

Last edited:

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I've had it crashing on steam when i try to play career mode the last few days occasionally it decides to work.Hopefully the patch tomorrow will sort it out.Verifying the files made no difference.I also get moments when the screen just goes black for a second or two.

cricboi

Club Captain
So I created a custom 9 team test world championship and it was so much fun to build the teams. However, once I got playing I was surprised that the left handed batting issue is worse than ever. No matter what I do I can't stop the RF/RFM/RM AI from bowling over the wicket and it just leads to the dumbest scores. Currently I'm in the first innings of a test and Imam is at 72(43) while Conway is at 10(22). I am playing each batter the exact same way, but because Imam is left handed it means the only shots I can try are glances, pulls and on drives (you can;'t even try offside shots because everything is midddle/leg stump or over). Sure, I like getting the runs and looking at gaudy scores, but it feels a bit stupid when the wagon wheel looks like a clock stuck at 5:15. I've gone back to filing tickets about it but has anyone found a solution for this? I

@MattW, is there a way just to get RF/RFM to stop bowling over the wicket against left handers? I'm so close to a perfect batting experience but this one thing is driving me up the wall :) :) :)

Last edited:

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any tips to avoid AI batting collapse in T20s. Happens 9 out of 10 times. Game feels really boring

Users who are viewing this thread