Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Is the AI edging behind off pace a thing? Bowled around 100 overs in a test with RSA against WI and got a range of wickets bowled/lbw/caught but none caught behind or in the cordon

Is the AI edging behind off pace a thing? Bowled around 100 overs in a test with RSA against WI and got a range of wickets bowled/lbw/caught but none caught behind or in the cordon
I have had this problem not sure why or what I’m doing wrong

So I know I have been repeating myself regarding spinners being overpowered. But I think I might be wrong here. The issue seems to be the short leg fielder. I just had the 4th innings of a test match where my fast bowlers took 6 wickets....all to inswinging full/Yorkers where they kept hitting towards short leg fielder and he took all the catches very similar to spin bowler wickets. They were all out for 90 runs chasing 192. I will play more games to see if this was a fluke. Wondering if anyone else saw this behavior ?
Yes, I've posted about this a few times. It's the bat pad/bat boot issue and it applies to ANY bowler as long as there's a short leg fielder. I posted about it in the bug thread too.

It is there but it happens very rarely for me. I think it is something to do with the slider settings I am using.

What’s the secret pal ? I get it lots at the minute edges flying off at 100 mph nowhere near WK or fielder
I think @WealeyH said here that increasing pitch friction leads to thick edges. That could be the thing, reducing pitch friction could induce thin edges. I could be wrong though. I would wait to hear from @WealeyH on this before tweaking pitch friction. At the moment I am using @Rumple43 sliders with my own little tweaks.

After latest patch on x1x, "Cancel Sign In" alert is keep coming during loading screen after match in career & competition mode.

Is there any fix or remedy for that?

Ticket already raised #11607 at support.
Yes, I have this issue as well. Was going to uninstall and reinstall. But have not done so yet. Thought it was something with my setup. But looks like I am not the only one with this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread