Cricket 24 - General Discussion

No idea to be honest, maybe something went wrong with the PSL license or maybe it was a incorrect press release info. Big Ant have a lot to answer for in terms of the license of PSL as its not in the game as per the press release and even on the own website. I think maybe this will be added at later date as Pakistan is due to tour Australia this year so thats where they can get the player likenesses i dunno tbh,
Possibly but on the achievements list there was a trophy which said something like bowl 6 deliveries in PSL match something like that. No idea wtf they doing is Big Ant. ‍♂️

If it’s look like C22 if it walks like C22 and if it’s sounds like C22 it probably is C22 (patched licensed edition)

Not bad... late shot went to caught and bowled...
I also liked the connect off the bat in a boundary clip he has shared on his profile, not the worst considering we don't know what difficulties people over there are playing at.

Just a question... If this released as DLC for ₹4300, can any one bought that DLC???

Possibly but on the achievements list there was a trophy which said something like bowl 6 deliveries in PSL match something like that. No idea wtf they doing is Big Ant. ‍♂️
May be the PSL is not available in the Indian edition? Make sense to me atleast.

Maybe they wil apply day1 patch

No idea to be honest, maybe something went wrong with the PSL license or maybe it was a incorrect press release info. Big Ant have a lot to answer for in terms of the license of PSL as its not in the game as per the press release and even on the own website. I think maybe this will be added at later date as Pakistan is due to tour Australia this year so thats where they can get the player likenesses i dunno tbh,
Hey, haven't we seen this before? Wasn't NZ supposed to be licensed in Cricket 22, but what did we get? Unrecognized teams with no NZ stadiums. I could go on :)

It's clearly evident that the game is essentially the same, with the only addition being licensed player faces. Therefore, it's not worthy of being called a new marketing strategy. Its a case of pushing sales through monopoly.

I'm sorry, but it appears to be a cash-grab strategy, gentlemen.

Also, let's be honest to ourselves and not live in denial expecting the day 1 Patch to take us to Cricket 28.

May be the PSL is not available in the Indian edition? Make sense to me atleast.
I think it doesnt matter what edition it is, it could be the Bermuda, Nepal edition the game will be the same for every edition. Just because its the Indian edition doesnt mean the PSL license will not be exclusive to that edition.

Users who are viewing this thread