Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Great that Ross clarifies about release date...

About game promotion etc, i personally don't think they need to release screenshot or trailer one month before release date... Because they don't have any kind competition for cricket games in console or in PC, also by now most of buyers know about BA and there Cricket games, so even they promote and show some glimpse of that games 10 days prior, it works for them i guess...

Sign of relief the date is the date :)

Great that Ross clarifies about release date...

About game promotion etc, i personally don't think they need to release screenshot or trailer one month before release date... Because they don't have any kind competition for cricket games in console or in PC, also by now most of buyers know about BA and there Cricket games, so even they promote and show some glimpse of that games 10 days prior, it works for them i guess...

If that is their stance then they’re truly deluded given how packed the game release calendar is for this month and the next but then again I don’t have the access to market data like they do.

If that is their stance then they’re truly deluded given how packed the game release calendar is for this month and the next but then again I don’t have the access to market data like they do.
Agreed. You're not just competing with cricket games. I like cricket, but I like lots of other games as well.

The date is the date.
Unless it's not the date. Like the last date wasn't. It happens.

Wait
But what IS "The Date"?
Is it the release Date?
Is it the marketing Date?
Is it Ross going out with his wife Date?
Is The Date really The Date?
Does The Date even exists?
What's "A Game"? What about "The Game"?
For few more days

But what IS "The Date"?
Is it the release Date?
Time to go for english classes

But what IS "The Date"?
Is it the release Date?
Modded version of cricket 22, looks like that.

Users who are viewing this thread