Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm using PC from almost 2006-07. Still I don't have many friends here.i lost interest in cricket games after 2010 so use to surf PC frequently. But i joined it again After DBC 14. So moral of the story i want to make friends on PC.

But not in real life? :thinking:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm using PC from almost 2006-07. Still I don't have many friends here.i lost interest in cricket games after 2010 so use to surf PC frequently. But i joined it again After DBC 14. So moral of the story i want to make friends on PC.
I'd suggest joining in with match/series threads in the Cricket Discussion section or looking to take part in some of the leagues, drafts.

The only thing you'll find in this thread is a sense of deja vu.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd suggest joining in with match/series threads in the Cricket Discussion section or looking to take part in some of the leagues, drafts.

Joining one of the leagues alone should get one reacquainted with the forum since that’s where most of the activity is.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Ok Thank You

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I still don't understand why many people here have failed to realize that BigAnt, on purpose has kept this community (amongst others) in the dark.

The most we do is bitch and whine about everything, and we will buy the game, nonetheless. Why bother with community feedback and discussion with imbeciles when your game is going to sell either way.

PS: Honest thought and I include myself in the community as well.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I still don't understand why many people here have failed to realize that BigAnt, on purpose has kept this community (amongst others) in the dark.

The most we do is bitch and whine about everything, and we will buy the game, nonetheless. Why bother with community feedback and discussion with imbeciles when your game is going to sell either way.

PS: Honest thought and I include myself in the community as well.
Well I won't buy it until I see what the game look like, that's why game developers promote their games with screenshot, trailers, videos etc. We all know everyone will buy EA Sports FC 2024 but they still show you screenshots and gameplay videos.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
In a weird way - waiting for people to randomly abuse BA and then complain followed by speculating has led to 149 pages on this thread.

A secret blinder from BA on their part - advertising genuis.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Well I won't buy it until I see what the game look like, that's why game developers promote their games with screenshot, trailers, videos etc. We all know everyone will buy EA Sports FC 2024 but they still show you screenshots and gameplay videos.
Nobody forcing us to buy , it's personal preference indeed

Users who are viewing this thread