Cricket 24 - General Discussion

I've had similar. But have reduced flight and drift sliders to nearly zero and am at least getting Lyon 0-30, Agar 1-21. I've moved to a dry pitch. It's some mess this game though. Does anyone in the office have a bowl with spinners for more than even five minutes and go, yeah, that's good?

Keepers are KILLING this game.

Ran a little test on lunch.

Opened up with Lyon and Steve Smith on a hard/dry SCG deck.

8/3 without even trying.

Just look at these three dismissals and the stupidly inhuman catches.

This also needs tacking badly @Wealey

I've had similar. But have reduced flight and drift sliders to nearly zero and am at least getting Lyon 0-30, Agar 1-21. I've moved to a dry pitch. It's some mess this game though. Does anyone in the office have a bowl with spinners for more than even five minutes and go, yeah, that's good?
This is with severely reduced spin sliders, nearly zeroed.

Thats whats even more concerning.

We are aware that spin is an issue? It's still an issue unless you adjust things..

You can load up a test now in an hour or tomorrow and it will still be currently an issue.

We are aware that spin is an issue? It's still an issue unless you adjust things..

You can load up a test now in an hour or tomorrow and it will still be currently an issue.
I have done, this is anything but default mate.

10 drift 10 flight v hard to hit ideal release.

Doesnt seem to matter.

I have done, this is anything but default mate.

10 drift 10 flight v hard to hit ideal release.

Doesnt seem to matter.

No what I'm saying is we all know it's an issue untill fixed. It's a reasonable update in many areas but we still talking about something we all know isn't fixed.

It does matter @Langeveldt is now 1/50 with this spinners

No what I'm saying is we all know it's an issue untill fixed. It's a reasonable update in many areas but we still talking about something we all know isn't fixed.

It does matter @Langeveldt is now 1/50 with this spinners

Spoke too soon, 4/30 now . All superhuman slip catches with flight on 10 and drift on 10. Cities Skylines 2 releases in an hour so I can give up.
Post automatically merged:

The keeper having the reflexes of a cat and the movement warp speed of Usain Bolt seems to cause most of the issues.

Just frustrates the hell out of me, theres a good game in here if they can nerf this madness.

Yeah, this has everything to do with the close in fielders and keeper being able to move instantly and catch anything. Even off the middle of the bat, if it's in the direction of slip, it's out. I don't know how it's programmed or works, but I think if you lessened their catching radius or reaction time, it would be sorted. The actual batsmen missing the ball, or getting out LBW, or caught deep, is fairly normal. Spin bowling in ODIs is fine as you dont tend to have the close in guys, and if you do they smash it over them.

Spoke too soon, 4/30 now . All superhuman slip catches with flight on 10 and drift on 10. Cities Skylines 2 releases in an hour so I can give up.

Yeah, this has everything to do with the close in fielders and keeper being able to move instantly and catch anything. Even off the middle of the bat, if it's in the direction of slip, it's out.

What is it 80-4 just bowling spin?

image.jpg
Can anyone help me with this? I am not getting the logos of the team when I am trying to download from community

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14

Yeah, this has everything to do with the close in fielders and keeper being able to move instantly and catch anything. Even off the middle of the bat, if it's in the direction of slip, it's out. I don't know how it's programmed or works, but I think if you lessened their catching radius or reaction time, it would be sorted. The actual batsmen missing the ball, or getting out LBW, or caught deep, is fairly normal. Spin bowling in ODIs is fine as you dont tend to have the close in guys, and if you do they smash it over them.
Do you find that the AI just will not attempt an attacking shot of any kind? They mostly just hit it straight to short mid wicket.

What is it 80-4 just bowling spin?

I'm aggregating those figures and bowling normally with pacers upfront, and then going to Lyon and Agar. It took a while for them to break through, now going down like a pack of cards. It's all been smashes to slip or weird keeper running around the batsmen and the stumps to catch it in front of the batsman. I'm convinced that if fielders had a much slower reaction time or catching radius, this would be fine. I lower my bowling sliders for drift and flight to almost zero as suggested.

I appreciate the suggestions. I don't really want to make it impossible to bowl perfect deliveries either, as then you stop really having much of a cricket game at all if you nerf spin totally. Or making all their stats zero or something. There are quite frankly better games out at the moment anyway. As I say, I think with the superhuman close in fielders and keepers reduced a bit, this could be solved. I know AI vs spin was bad in C22. It's worse now than I've ever seen in a Big Ant release. Of course nothing has been touched. I was just hoping with the apparent pitch adjustments there might have been a changed, but I think we've all proved it's dreadful.

And we know you know, but when I've got developers responding to my Steam review instantly, commenting on how much I've played and asking me to provide feedback. Well here it is.

Keepers are KILLING this game.

Ran a little test on lunch.

Opened up with Lyon and Steve Smith on a hard/dry SCG deck.

8/3 without even trying.

Just look at these three dismissals and the stupidly inhuman catches.

This also needs tacking badly @Wealey

Shocking that. Looks horrific. Basically programmed to catch the ball no matter what

Users who are viewing this thread