Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Where did I say realism , don't add up something I never said. I was completely talking about gameplay please choose the words wisely

What realistic gameplay? Just saw a random video of RC2022… the first ball by a user controlled Bumrah is full with some inswing and the AI opener advances down the wicket to defend it. Third ball… full on the off stump line and the AI plays a sweep to get bowled.

Genuinely bizarre how there’s random shilling for a mobile game (which I do think is decent within the confines of mobile gaming) every month which has the usual micro transactions crap that is a hallmark of most mobile games.

What realistic gameplay? Just saw a random video of RC2022… the first ball by a user controlled Bumrah is full with some inswing and the AI opener advances down the wicket to defend it. Third ball… full on the off stump line and the AI plays a sweep to get bowled.

Genuinely bizarre how there’s random shilling for a mobile game (which I do think is decent within the confines of mobile gaming) every month which has the usual micro transactions crap that is a hallmark of most mobile games.
Why realistic word coming up here ? Are you going mad or what clearly said gameplay why can't people read clearly before posting a comment.Realistic where? Can't be don't in any cricket game

Why realistic word coming up here ? Are you going mad or what clearly said gameplay why can't people read clearly before posting a comment.Realistic where? Can't be don't in any cricket game

Ah the gameplay where the AI plays a sweep to a full delivery from a fast bowler that’s on the off stump line… such fun…

Ah the gameplay where the AI plays a sweep to a full delivery from a fast bowler that’s on the off stump line… such fun…
ok agree stick with cricket 24 shots are so good and that too backfoot shots are great agree with you

ok agree stick with cricket 24 shots are so good and that too backfoot shots are great agree with you

Considering I don’t have said game that might be a bit difficult but it’s funny how you keep skirting around what I’ve said…

IMHO, it is a sin to compare mobile games gameplay with console/PC. Realistic or not.

I have bought/played RC22 and C22. The similarity ends at both being cricket games. Comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges.

IMHO, it is a sin to compare mobile games gameplay with console/PC. Realistic or not.

I have bought/played RC22 and C22. The similarity ends at both being cricket games. Comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges.

This simple logic eludes the monthly shills here for some reason.

I don't know what I'm missing here. But why in earth I can't have the ball trail ONLY during the fielding part just like C22?
If I enable 'ball trail' option, then ball trail appears while delivering the ball as well as during fielding. I only want to have trail after the batsman has hit it. Is anyone facing this?

Career mode need some attention from the devs. It's quite boring to see the same old setup as Cricket 22. Back when it introduced, it was the most talked about and unique feature of the game, sad to see it dint progress the way it should have.
@MattW Is anything new features or enhancements planned for career mode? Can Devs give us hints on this?

Users who are viewing this thread