Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Question: Are the Newlands mountains available to use in the stadium creator? (they were in C19 but removed in C22 for unknown reasons)

Am still on cricket 19 and didn‘t bother with 22. Is 24 worth buying? From seeing YouTube gameplay of 24 seems like not much has changed - same glitches like OP wicketkeeper, fielding bugs, similar animation problems are present as in earlier versions. I‘m not bothered about licenses, but how is the gameplay enjoyment compared to 19?

Am still on cricket 19 and didn‘t bother with 22. Is 24 worth buying? From seeing YouTube gameplay of 24 seems like not much has changed - same glitches like OP wicketkeeper, fielding bugs, similar animation problems are present as in earlier versions. I‘m not bothered about licenses, but how is the gameplay enjoyment compared to 19?
dont buy not worthy

Thanks. It confirms my suspicion that it’s not worth dropping INR 3000. I’ll stick with Cricket 19.

No, I wouldn't bother (for now).

T20 scores should have more higher probability of low scoring affair like 120 all out 1st innings and 110 all out while chasing , this will solve the average issues

Ask about career mode enhancements. They will keep quiet!
Don't expect anything... Try to make up stories by yourself which will make you engaged in the career mode. Unfortunately the highly improbable simulation makes it terrible story telling no matter how much we try to control it.

The AI is plain dumb, even when there are 5 proper bowlers to complete 50 over quota AI will goof up something that will make the last over bowled by some random Tom and end up conceding 20 runs.

The best bowlers in the team finishes their quote by 30 overs which result in the run fest towards the end. Only if there was atleast an option for the captain to assign overs without actually simulating every over it would have been better.

9? The commentary is still a hot mess. Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of cricket and 5 minutes to spare to play the game could see that.
How have they gone from a system where they have two comms for a set time, then rotate them out like a normal broadcast to this hot mess of 5 people fighting over one microphone?

Lofted over point shots still going to covers ? didnt play the game since 4-5 days ...

Users who are viewing this thread