Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Anyone know if anyone reputable has made the new India kits yet in academy. Buzzing to finally get going tonight. Hallelujah all updates look good aswell
If you consider me reputable, I shared some this morning. With playfaces for Kohli, Dube, Jadeja, Gaikwad and someone else.

If you consider me reputable, I shared some this morning. With playfaces for Kohli, Dube, Jadeja, Gaikwad and someone else.
Nice. Is it updated in your previous team India academy creations?

@Rahul_Rants im seeing reports of new camera settings, any truth ?
In this build the camera settings change is just a simplification - you can now choose a set of cameras that all line up, or select 'custom' and do it the old way. But now you can just pick "Pro Cam" in one spot and have all the cameras update to that.

I am still on v0.2.1780 on xbox series s.
There is no patch updating.
Patches take a while to go through the systems at the various console makers, it'll be available to download once it has completed those. That can differ even based on region as it goes out to the various servers.

I know it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes but did they inadvertantly fix spinners being so strong?

unfortunately, no. When you select the custom stadiums, the image preview will be stuck with the last licensed stadium that you selected.
Post automatically merged:

Yet to see any. Guess will take some time to find out which batting style has those new variations, if any.
Allegedly it does work... take the screenshot when creating a Custom Stadium. Taken from Twitter so may or may not be true!

1698753897091.png

Users who are viewing this thread