MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
There will be more to come on fielding, the overwhelming feedback is people want us to take the time and get it right, I don't want a situation of people wishing they had the old patch back. But if we just didn't release the other elements that are being worked on in updates in between then I'm sure you'd all say the game is being abandoned, so some patches will have a focus on more visual improvements.

But there's some visual changes which I think you'll all agree are very gameplay relevant - and that's the focus of the next patch coming out overnight (or equivalent in your timezone) - it had just missed the last pitch but didn't want to wait.

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
waiting for sweep or special shots correction to be happened in next patch as its annoying that suddenly i m not able to play sweep or many special shots , also there should be a notification that advance/aggressive ground shots/special shot is activated/deactivated , its hard to know what shot i'll gonna play if aggressive shot is triggered, playing with lofted shot button sometimes plays in the air if aggressive grounded shot is no triggered even after press

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
& will we ever get to see dynamic weather (heavy rain/ reduced rain/overcast/humid/very hot/hot ) back just like c19 , funny thing is that i did realize that it is missing since c22 when they specially started to advertise about it...pls bring it back..

Mrp

Club Captain
There will be more to come on fielding, the overwhelming feedback is people want us to take the time and get it right, I don't want a situation of people wishing they had the old patch back. But if we just didn't release the other elements that are being worked on in updates in between then I'm sure you'd all say the game is being abandoned, so some patches will have a focus on more visual improvements.

But there's some visual changes which I think you'll all agree are very gameplay relevant - and that's the focus of the next patch coming out overnight (or equivalent in your timezone) - it had just missed the last pitch but didn't want to wait.
Fix the spinner defensive shot issue then I'll happily give you a reach around.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
& will we ever get to see dynamic weather (heavy rain/ reduced rain/overcast/humid/very hot/hot ) back just like c19 , funny thing is that i did realize that it is missing since c22 when they specially started to advertise about it...pls bring it back..
this !!!! weather and pitch are key components of cricket!

drastsab

Club Captain

Fix Fps issues too

Vineet2020

School Cricketer
Still have issues with batters running between the wickets. 98% times they don't dive despite pressing the button when running towards the danger end. Lots of run-outs. Anyone facing this issue?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner

At the risk of being hunted with a pitchfork by the mob here… the visual and licensing part of the game is also needs fixing and should receive attention too. Case in point; the NZ Domestic sides, the numerous associate teams that seem to be officially locked with generic content, Thailand cricket having the Bangladeshi team kidnapped and everything related to Pakistani cricket.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thailand cricket having the Bangladeshi team kidnapped and everything related to Pakistani cricket.
This is so true. I did not know Thailand was licensed. I played with them and saw all Bangladeshi players in the XI.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England

I'm glad this has been acknowledged and puts to rest some thoughts going around. Definitely agree gameplay fixes need to be made right while background fixes can be pushed quicker.

What I'd like to see from the team is a trello board or forum thread to see what's been acknowledged as issues, what's in the works and priorities for the Dev team going forward, would ease a lot of minds.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan

kindly fix the lightning of the game its dark and poor also bating and wickt hiting sound is poor too also change it .. and another bug is.. when we try to hit six to extra cover it goes to cover point !!

Users who are viewing this thread