Your Cricket Cricket Bat

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
A good way to test if a bat is "fake" is to take a cricket ball, and bang it as hard as u can at the toe.

If the toe breaks, or a piece of wood chips off its probably fake, or a really cruddy bat anyway.

Jit

International Cricketer
A good way to test if a bat is "fake" is to take a cricket ball, and bang it as hard as u can at the toe.

If the toe breaks, or a piece of wood chips off its probably fake, or a really cruddy bat anyway.

and who is going to pay the price if the bats break cuz in india if you do that tell him your testing he wont belive and charge u money

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Leg it as fast as you can. I can run faster than a Rickshaw.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
haha nice one lol and it might work lol cuz indian police sucks

Then if the police catch you, You just give them a couple of Rupees. Problem Solved. Indian Police sucks.

shubhrayu

International Coach
Latests Cost that I saw in a sports Shop

SG RADIX PRO EW:Rs.7000
Kookaburra Angry Beast:Rs 5400(Ew)

RBK Striker:Rs.2000(EW)
Puma Stealth 5000:Rs.8000

Dalek

Club Cricketer
make the kookabura happy again and nock the price to 4000 lol ;)

go on ebay. cheap bats all around the world

Jit

International Cricketer
make the kookabura happy again and nock the price to 4000 lol ;)

go on ebay. cheap bats all around the world

ebay is stupid for buying they can sell fake ones just put stickers on a bat thats all and it has happended to my friend he bought kookabura kahuna for 100$ then in 1 week it was broken

Dalek

Club Cricketer
Thats why you buy from an Ebay shop, and most of them give money back if not genuine anyway.

lightbulb

Club Cricketer
Hi, i live in Canada and the Cricket Bats here are really expensive so i told my dad to buy me one when he goes to india in 2 days. Can anyone give me an estimate of how much a genuine bat would cost there. I am looking to buy a Puma stealth 5000 or 4500gt or a Reebok Blast grade 1 or 2 English willow.

If you want a decent bat, get it off the internet. From my experience, there's always a chance that the retailer has just taken any old bat and stickered it up.

Jit

International Cricketer
If you want a decent bat, get it off the internet. From my experience, there's always a chance that the retailer has just taken any old bat and stickered it up.

well same with internet unless you go to brand company there you will find real bats that what my uncle did in india he went to slaz brand in mumbai and got my bat

lightbulb

Club Cricketer
well same with internet unless you go to brand company there you will find real bats that what my uncle did in india he went to slaz brand in mumbai and got my bat

Speaking of Slazengers, how much do the Pure Blade Ultimates cost? Surely they'll be a bit cheaper because Slazs are made in India?

Jit

International Cricketer
Speaking of Slazengers, how much do the Pure Blade Ultimates cost? Surely they'll be a bit cheaper because Slazs are made in India?

well mine costed around 4500 ruppies i belive and its grade 1 english willow plus very light pick up and great middle

Users who are viewing this thread