Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Yeah, but I still need to ask for his permission. Plus, if I use that model, I'd want him to make all the models for consistency' sake.

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Allrounder18: hmm i feel like it blocks accordingly in 50 overs. is it blocking in t20? if so, what are the pitch conditions? if theres movement the ai will try to play itself in first.

yes, the pace versus tailenders is there. i might need to tweak the effect though.

Allrounder18

Banned
All the AI pacers speed has gone down after 3 t20 matches of my new career mode.

AI block in t20 way too much specially if back to back wkts has fallen down. It blocks slightly higher in 50 pitch and too much block in 70s pitches

The biggest problem of blocking is while AI chasing in t20s if back to back wkts fall and it requires 16 off 2 overs , AI decides to block the whole second last over. (That was just an hypothetical example)

In one real situation AI required something like 14 runs in last 2 overs and they block deliveries excessively in the 2nd last over and at the final ball it required 4 runs to win which they did actually by hitting a six.

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
I am fine with it if you reduced the block frequency just a weebit or covert in to block and run in t20s but make sure that chasing is not affected by it ,

BTW all the pacers in the game has lost their pace by 6k to 7k after 7 games of new career. (except my career player)

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
OK Ai randomly starts blocking in the 17th over even though that was a sort of set partnership (one batsmen was in 40s and other was in 10s)

Also can you make the negative skills marking more impactful in the game currently it is too low , so that only the top performers can progress and stay there.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Perhaps a better solution is just to increase batsman aggression in the death overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread