Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtkz

Game Developer
OK. Uploaded another small patch. Hopefully that's resolved now...[DOUBLEPOST=1440962369][/DOUBLEPOST]The pitch conditions aren't absolute either - so it's randomized slightly in-game and it's also affected by your pitch variation settings in options.

Allrounder18

Banned
Havent noticed reverse swing yet after both innings :( , may be because it was a low score encounter?

As we speak my that opener again got out in a similar fashion , i wish i can get rid of him from the team lol

kurtkz

Game Developer
For seam you need to point the ball to or away from the slips (but more than you would for swing). For reverse swing you need the shiny side to face leg and the seam needs to upright.[DOUBLEPOST=1440962733][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, forgot to mention when you shine the ball it shines the side facing you. If you wait too long to shine it it'll get too dirty/damaged and you won't be able to shine it past a certain point.

Allrounder18

Banned
@Allrounder18: The latest latest patch just tweaks the pull and ondrive animation timing. It might also be related to the batting skill. I'm testing with proper international teams, not career mode.

Hmm there is actual timing error too which result in lbws as the AI plays it early some times , also AI shot selection for pull and ondrive needs to be good , they try to pull fuller length and tries to glance shortish length (both resulting in a miss/lbw)

kurtkz

Game Developer
Yeah, that's not going to get you much reverse. It'll get you some but it'll be minimal. I tested bowling cutters earlier and it still works.

Allrounder18

Banned
So the rotating the ball option (which is missing now) is just a cosmetic visual right? Can you make so the lesser skilled/reverse attributes bowler can still reverse it? I really want it badly in career mode lol

kurtkz

Game Developer
Unfortunately, not because that will throw the balance off completely. Rotating the ball is still there. You can press A/D to rotate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread