Cricket Revolution Online Gameplay Thread

please help me.. when i put account & password in CR for online play, it says not correct patch of CR to play online!!!! what should i do please help me

please help me.. when i put account & password in CR for online play, it says not correct patch of CR to play online!!!! what should i do please help me

Buying the game will solve that problem

Does anybody play online anymore? The lobby is more empty than my "Successful Dating Achievments" scrapbook!

is there any way to change national teams names in cricket revolution without patch 1.07

can anyone tell me why cant i register in cr website??

i want to play online

cricket revolution online game..

heyy guys i cant play this...whenever i login in my id through this game it says download latest patch ........can any1 help me i need link of the latest patches

You can only upgrade to latest version through Steam and for that you need legal copy.

I never see anyone online.:(
I am ususally hosting.

I never see anyone online.:(
I am ususally hosting.

This game is dead and buried I am afraid. No one plays it because it is flawed both in terms of online play and off line gameplay. Shame really.

when i try to host a game .sometimes it says their name and then it says was unable to join the lobby.please help me it only happens with some users.

Last edited:
when i try to host a game .sometimes it says their name and then it says was unable to join the lobby.please help me it only happens with some users.

See the post above yours. Not helpful but the truth I am afraid.

please help me guys.when i login to cricket revolution.it says it's already logged in.please help me.

I don't like the way the computer always gets off to a flier, when the batsman are supposed to be unsettled.
If you try to bat the same way, you end up losing wickets in the first 10 overs.
Any suggestions as to why and is there going to be a patch for this?

Users who are viewing this thread