DBC 17 Player Attributes

Zac Mexon

School Cricketer
Hi All,

A friend and i have a question that we haven't been able to work out. The answer may be simple, but, how do you increase your player attributes for fitness, strength etc in career mode. Do those things just increase naturally over time? or do they go up with your fielding stats?

Any response would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Attributes increase when you level up your player - the levels are controlled by CXP points, which are earned by completing the objectives and after completing playing matches - you'll see a progress bar after each match you complete in career, showing how many points you earned that match, and how far to the next level.

So the more matches you play and the better you perform in them, the better your player attributes will be.

Thanks for the reply. Goes up pretty slowly even if you are the best player in every game you play.

Hi All,

A friend and i have a question that we haven't been able to work out. The answer may be simple, but, how do you increase your player attributes for fitness, strength etc in career mode. Do those things just increase naturally over time? or do they go up with your fielding stats?

Any response would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Don't know if this still the case after the 3rd patch or not but up until now there was a bug in career mode where the only way you could improve these attributes you're referring to - strength, fitness, cardio, agility etc - is by simulating a match in career mode.

Don't know if this still the case after the 3rd patch or not but up until now there was a bug in career mode where the only way you could improve these attributes you're referring to - strength, fitness, cardio, agility etc - is by simulating a match in career mode.

Yea like play a bunch of games and then simulate one. Rinse and repeat.

That should not be required.

Do the attributes go up really slow then? I did not notice any change in my attributes after playing a few matches and leveling up based on CXP.

Simulated the next match, and the attributes increased some. They have stayed the same since then. Haven't played too many games yet to see if this issue is constant. Will keep playing without simulating and see if it changes.

On Xbox with Patch 3.

Do the attributes go up really slow then? I did not notice any change in my attributes after playing a few matches and leveling up based on CXP.

Simulated the next match, and the attributes increased some. They have stayed the same since then. Haven't played too many games yet to see if this issue is constant. Will keep playing without simulating and see if it changes.

On Xbox with Patch 3.
Yeah, I found that my cardio fitness wouldn't always go up after levelling up. It would take a couple levels for it to increase. Matt said each physical attribute is on a different curve so others will improve quicker than some.

Users who are viewing this thread