India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now I'm here with something positive, v2.81 works like a charm for me, the second I pressed DBG it loaded and yeah got few chances as well!

E: just saw 2.82. What's different?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit. The BigAnt logo usually takes about 5-10s to appear I'd guess but I've never really timed it.
redownload the file please, i have extended the timer at 10 seconds. On my pc, i can set a maximum of 5 seconds, after that it would fail.
Try to set it around 8 seconds.

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer
redownload the file please, i have extended the timer at 10 seconds. On my pc, i can set a maximum of 5 seconds, after that it would fail.
Try to set it around 8 seconds.

Still the same :(

Searching for DBC...
Game found. Loading...
time elapsed...8.0

And then nothing. Is therre any way I can do a memory dump / monitor for you to help with debugging? Otherwise, the way that 2.60 loaded is working ok for me and I really don't mind the 10-15 second wait for the load. Please don't spend loads of time trying to fix for me if it's not a problem for anyone else :)

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Still the same :(

Searching for DBC...
Game found. Loading...
time elapsed...8.0

And then nothing. Is therre any way I can do a memory dump / monitor for you to help with debugging? Otherwise, the way that 2.60 loaded is working ok for me and I really don't mind the 10-15 second wait for the load. Please don't spend loads of time trying to fix for me if it's not a problem for anyone else :)

scientists baffled. Try to redownload the file again. This time try 3,5 and 8 seconds on the timer. Every time you try please restart the hack and the game.

Users who are viewing this thread