DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

I thing its the 8th for us just called BT hoping that it maybe a April fool joke they confirmed nxt week...If SA Proteas can win on Friday than they wil win the cup

Just got a response from Megarom stating that they received stock and it is being distributed to retailers for friday release:cheers:D

Are you guys serious ?????!!!!! That's the best news I've ever heard ! But now I feel bad for complaining on their facebook page so much though... Or perhaps the pressure got them to do their job

Hellllll yeahhhh. Wife going to keep herself busy with box office this weekend. Lol

It sucks that the pc version is two months later than consoles. Since I pre-ordered Pc version in January.
Hope the speed up the process.
Are any of you guys getting it on Pc?

I will as soon as it hits steam.

Just spoke to someone at megarom and it is indeed being released on Friday in SA at all major retailers! Best news ever!!

Just spoke to someone at megarom and it is indeed being released on Friday in SA at all major retailers! Best news ever!!

Oddly enough though Kalahari have also moved their date from the 4th to the 8th of April.

I think the issue was whether megarom was actually going to have stock by then. The lady I spoke to said there was an expected delay in shipment but it has been rectified and Friday is a definite now

I think the issue was whether megarom was actually going to have stock by then. The lady I spoke to said there was an expected delay in shipment but it has been rectified and Friday is a definite now

:cheers great stuff.

Oddly enough though Kalahari have also moved their date from the 4th to the 8th of April.

I dont think it will harm them to much to leave it as the 8th. That way, they are covered incase there are any more "problems". Rather sooner delivery than a late delivery.

Yeeepie!!! All back to normal now...

Phew!!!

I did a little dance upon seeing the good news

Users who are viewing this thread