DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

Got it. Had to put Mandela in there. Nobody can argue with him.

Just picked up my copy of the game. Enjoy everyone.

Got it. Had to put Mandela in there. Nobody can argue with him.

Nice one dude! I'm hoping that I get my sms nice and early tomorrow morning. The boss is away on holiday and I'm "working" from home. Sweeeeeeet.

So...is it badass?

Can you tell us what type of shop you went to? :D

Daaaaamn man,,,,,you must be a looker to convince her like that. Lol

Cant wait for tomorrow,,,I'll be seated on the bench outside the store when they open

Enjoy the game,,,lucky bugger!!!

Okay guys I've put the current PSN and Xbox Live accounts on. If you guys add your account here please state whether it is Xbox Live or PSN.

Got it from a shop that sells games and music wink wink. I really think it is the looks that swayed her. Working out does have its benefits... just kidding. I have started my career with the default teams. Got out for a duck to a onehanded catch from the bowler. Reminded me of a catch Steyn took. But the bowling is going well with 3/26 so far.

This game just looks soooo awesome.

Got it from a shop that sells games and music wink wink. I really think it is the looks that swayed her. Working out does have its benefits... just kidding. I have started my career with the default teams. Got out for a duck to a onehanded catch from the bowler. Reminded me of a catch Steyn took. But the bowling is going well with 3/26 so far.

This game just looks soooo awesome.

Shut up, Shut up, Shut up ;). Only 19 hours until I can put up with this forum and posting how wonderful this game is!

Getting my copy for PS3 tomorrow as well. Can't wait anymore. :D I am so jealous of the people who have it already. Tomorrow is going to be awesome, and hopefully the Proteas can pull through as well, and maybe the Stormers over the weekend. Should probably not hope for too much:p

My psn id is: koeloe123

Getting my copy for PS3 tomorrow as well. Can't wait anymore. :D I am so jealous of the people who have it already. Tomorrow is going to be awesome, and hopefully the Proteas can pull through as well, and maybe the Stormers over the weekend. Should probably not hope for too much:p

My psn id is: koeloe123

Dude, you are asking for WAY too much. But good luck to the boys tomorrow!

12:10 time does fly when you are having fun. I am doing very well with my bowling but I suck at batting.

Users who are viewing this thread