DBC14 PC Version 1.13

caught and bowl bug again in v1.13,its not in v1.12,and A1 batting and bowling is very good in test matchs with real runrate thanks,but when i got the A1 wicket next A1 batsman came in first ball at spin they advance up in crease and hit it and lose wicket,3 wickets in 4 balls,but in fast bowling they batting brillently,please look at it Ross

When Adding features in patch 3,please add this shot,(now modern cricket this shot playing by many batsmans mainly AUS and Eng players,for right batsman down the left knee hit for six in mid Wk and square leg mainly in spin)
grounded advance shot need for this game more real

Sorry i know this thread is not for About adding features,but Big Ant Ross and team working very very hard and try to make this game like real game and they trying to satisfy cricket game players,so i mentioned this to help them give 100% perfect game in patch 3

Many people mentioning many bugs and good things about this game,but i am nothing know about technial,i am just good cricket fan

Just a few minutes earlier, I bowled a wide out-swinger and the batsman obliged with an edge. It flew to the first slip but was surprised(or not :P) to see the WK dive and catch it before the 1st slip.
But after watching the replay I guess the ball might have just landed short of the slip; its really touch and go.
The WK decided to go for it because it might have landed short or is the WK still greedy after the patch? Cause this is the first time ever I have noticed an edge to first slip, which is great btw :D

page-vert.jpg

I only put 2nd or 3rd ,first slip is always shadowed by keeper as yet and yes keeper is greedy:D.

Yup kudos to Bigants for actually listening and making all the necessary tweaks to keep improving the game after release and taking those one more step to perfection is commendable. Best aftersale service for a video game i have ever seen.

I'll second that. The so called bigger gaming companies should hang their heads in shame.

I'll second that. The so called bigger gaming companies should hang their heads in shame.

In fairness to developers, I don't think that statement holds up. Ross can probably attest to a number of fixes and changes that even Big Ant have made under the hood that maybe aren't fully appreciated or even noticed by fans here. And for major AAA games, things like your Titanfalls and Battlefields and Elder Scrolls and so forth, that would be situation normal I'd imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread