DBC14 PC Version 1.14

Mezzair

Club Cricketer
Just some thoughts on the latest patch after bowling for 140 overs:

- Still get the odd ball that the bower will suddenly switch around the wicket
- No edges to slips (Ended up not having any slips in field placements)
- Not much spin, but plenty of drift
- Wickets tended to be catches at mid-on / mid-off
- I got a Johnson out three times - all three caught behind, the umpire signals out, wicket celebration takes place - Johnson still at the crease. Ended up making 99.

Just to add to this - the AI doesn't seem to have any problem finding the edge of my bat. :D - I've had a terrible first innings and looks like the follow on might be enforced. However, much prefer the bowling line that the AI has taken in this version - more probing outside the off stump.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Just to add to this - the AI doesn't seem to have any problem finding the edge of my bat. :D - I've had a terrible first innings and looks like the follow on might be enforced. However, much prefer the bowling line that the AI has taken in this version - more probing outside the off stump.

my biggest problem is now is pre-empting cuts and getting a straight one! lose 2 or 3 wickets an innings to that. usually i try not to pre-meditate.

crazy thing it's a sign of this being a bloody good game - i actually have "form" as a player. sometimes i see everything early, play on merit and don't really pre-meditate. other times i don't see it so well and pre-meditate because i don't feel i've got time. these times i can generally stay in... i find defensive shots very safe (maybe too safe, can't remember the last defensive edge i got, though i gather that's not everyone's experience. perhaps true to my name i'm just a good blocker.) it all comes down to patience, and i end up trying to score and premeditate a cut but it's a straight one and i'm out :(

Vans

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
@blockerdave are you on pc and xbox?

Would love a good game sometime if u keen and if the time difference allows us to play.

Your name just says it all blockerdave. .......I can play test matches. Haha

Anyway, I'm just trying to find a good match online for xbox.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave are you on pc and xbox?

Would love a good game sometime if u keen and if the time difference allows us to play.

Your name just says it all blockerdave. .......I can play test matches. Haha

Anyway, I'm just trying to find a good match online for xbox.

i am but haven't been on the xbox for a while, been sticking to the PC. are you only on xbox?

must admit i paid for xbox live gold to play DBC online and i don't think i've ever used it, only played online on PC, and even then not very often!

Vans

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hey

Its cool . I basically also just got my xbox live and Internet for DBC14 haha.

Loving the online experience in all games though.

Wish I had the money to play both pc and xbox. In SA it's not that cheap to have both lol.

Hopefully one day.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hey

Its cool . I basically also just got my xbox live and Internet for DBC14 haha.

Loving the online experience in all games though.

Wish I had the money to play both pc and xbox. In SA it's not that cheap to have both lol.

Hopefully one day.

i'm only ablte to play on PC because thankfully my work laptop is good enough to run it. my personal lappy is a pile of junk!

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's required that AI players more aggressive and more spin from spin bowlers. otherwise game is perfect but this is much required.

Lionden

Club Captain
Yay another update is out!... Has anyone got any idea on what's changed?

jaganram

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Opened the game and it updated today. Now game gets freezes on loading splash screen cant see menu anything. Anyone facing this issue ?

Users who are viewing this thread