DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just finished the Investec stumps currently used in England's home test matches;

J0OpYxK.jpg

Beautiful :) :thumbs

Richi_Ric

School Cricketer
How the hell I access the download section. :mad I own it (DBC 14) on PS3, My PS ID- RichardGeorge.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There's no downloads for ps3 therefore you don't need to access the downloads section, however, you might like to check it out on PC, for which there will be downloads.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
sheer injustice for those who can't buy game due to finance issues

So what does having access to download the mods provide you then? Since you're financially unable to own the game, how does gaining access to the mods affect either your lack of finances or inability to own the game?

It's like saying "I should be able to own an Audi even though I can't afford the insurance for it, let alone the cost of buying it"

...I think looking at the Audi through the window is just fine.

Richi_Ric

School Cricketer
There's no downloads for ps3 therefore you don't need to access the downloads section, however, you might like to check it out on PC, for which there will be downloads.

So you are saying that even paying INR 3900/- for PS3 a version doesn't make me eligible to access downloads section for the same. BS :mad :facepalm

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
So you are saying that even paying INR 3900/- for PS3 a version doesn't make me eligible to access downloads section for the same. BS
The mods in the downloads section do not work on PS3 (or Xbox).

If that ever changes, we will work something out regarding access, but for now, they are PC modifications for those with legal copies of the PC version.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I too was feeling a little locked-out and jealous.

But having seen the current stats on legal vs pirated copies being played, I applaud the stand being taken here. :clap

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
So you are saying that even paying INR 3900/- for PS3 a version doesn't make me eligible to access downloads section

Er, no I'm saying you don't own the PC version so therefore you have no need of PC downloads. Point of fact; I'm not saying anything. If you want downloads, buy the PC version, what's "BS" is you not understanding that it's totally in your control, nothing to do with me. Be smarter.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Er, no I'm saying you don't own the PC version so therefore you have no need of PC downloads. Point of fact; I'm not saying anything. If you want downloads, buy the PC version, what's "BS" is you not understanding that it's totally in your control, nothing to do with me. Be smarter.

says the guy without the Green Tick!

Users who are viewing this thread