DBC17 Bug Reporting - PS4/Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please fill in the following details (where applicable) and make a post if you have experienced a bug/glitch/issue in DBC17.

Please ensure you have updated your game to the most recent patch before posting an issue.

Platform: PS4/Xbox One
Game Version Number: (view the Credits screen and note the number listed)
Game Mode: Casual/Training/Online/Career/Tour/Competition/Academy etc.
Match Type: if applicable - Five5/T20/ODI - etc..
Teams used: (if applicable - please note which teams were in the game you were playing, and whether they were downloaded)
Ground: (if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in)
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): ....
Bug description (detail): .....

If you have experienced a crash on PS4, please submit the error report when prompted, and check the box to include the video in your submission.

Please avoid making your bug description a list of unrelated issues - fill out the form uniquely for each separate issue mentioned.

Stick to the format and avoid discussion. Quote someone's post and reply in another thread if you want to answer them, don't reply here.

Posts not in this format or replying to other posts - other than those from Big Ant - will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

LocalGooner

School Cricketer
PS4
Academy
Get Best doesn't work at all, I just get told it will be available later. Hasn't worked since release for me.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0782
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: Issue
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Game crashes when selecting a ground
Bug description (detail): The game crashes when we select grounds. Sydney Cricket Ground is displayed on screen and game freezes and crashes.

RTigers80

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794
Match Type: Five5
Teams used: Sydney Thunder and Sydney Sixers (downloaded)
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Teams changing randomly when selecting lineups.
Bug description (detail): I noticed when I went to select my specific line ups that the teams chosen had changed to Afghanistan vs Australia. Then when I exited to team select screen and re-chose Sydney Thunder it showed as Afghanistan vs Sydney Thunder. I had to exit right out and choose the teams again. It seems if you make any changes to the teams then the other team reverts to the default team A-Z (Afghanistan and Australia are the first two teams under international).

ThomasF

School Cricketer
Match Type: N/A
Issue (one line description): Patch not being downloaded
Bug description (detail): On Xbox One an error message is being shown trying to download the update, saying that there is a problem with the update. There is nothing wrong with the network connection

StrugglingPro

School Cricketer
Match Type: All format
Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Declare option in in-game pause menu does not ask for confirmation.
Bug description (detail): Mistakenly clicking on the declare option in-game pause menu straight away declares, crucial menus like this should be followed by a confirmation window, something like "are you sure to declare" with yes or No buttons, highlighting the No button as default.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794 (1.02 patch updated)
Game Mode: Online (using wired connection)
Match Type: T20
Teams used: India vs Australia (downloaded. Get best option)
Ground: Sydney. Default stadium
Over Count: 10
Issue (one line description): Game crashed
Bug description (detail): The match was cut down to 10 overs a side due to weather (though there was no rain). The game crashed as soon as the 10 overs of the first innings was completed.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794 (1.02 patch updated)
Game Mode: Online (using wired connection)
Match Type: T20
Teams used: India vs Australia (downloaded. Get best option)
Ground: Sydney. Default stadium
Over Count: 5 or 6
Issue (one line description): Ball hit the middle of the bat and went to the boundary but given out LBW
Bug description (detail): Played a late cut, ball hit the bat and went to the boundary, the fielding side appealed and I was given out lbw

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Game Version Number:
Game Mode: T20/ODI
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Issue (one line description: Game crashes when pressing L1R1 on main menu t20/oneday championship competition
Bug description (detail): as issue describes. After selecting new competition t20/oneday championship at menu when i press L1 or R1 key game crashed everytime

Game Version Number: v
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Issue (one line description: fence logo not saved to downloaded stadium
Description: downloaded stadium fence logo not saved properly or after application restart it reset to default

Platform: PS4/Xbox One
Game Version Number: (view the Credits screen and note the number listed)
Game Mode: any
Casual/Training/Online/Career/Tour/Competition/Academy etc.
Match Type: any
Teams used: any

Ground: any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): Game crash if batsman got out on last ball of limited over game inns
Bug description (detail): either human or AI, if batsman got out on last ball of limited over game inns instead of inns change etc game crashed.

latform: PS4/Xbox One
Game Version Number: (view the Credits screen and note the number listed
Game Mode: competition
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: (if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in)
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): points table remain 0
Bug description (detail): played competition/custom compt and points table remain 0 and team further advances based on NRR instead of win/points

knockedin

Club Captain
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Teams used: All
Ground: All
Over Count: All
Issue (one line description): Duplicates of players playing in various sides
Bug description (detail): There are duplicates of players playing in the same side across many leagues. I had 3 mitch starcs bowling in the aussie test team. I checked my academy to see if there were duplicates there and there weren't. In the bbl steve smith was playing for strikers, stars and sixers even though he is not assigned to any bbl team at all.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0782
Game Mode:
Tour
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Australia v England
Ground:
Gabba
Over Count: Idk
Issue (one line description): Game crashes when reloading
Bug description (detail): The game crashes when I reload my save. I played an over and switched games now when I reload it won't work. Latest save is 21/12/16: 11:36:01am (UK).

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0793
Match Type: All
Teams used: Out of the box (India vs Sril Lanka) as well as downloaded from academy (Eng vs Aus, Aus vs SA, Aus vs NZ etc.)
Ground: Out of the Box (Adelaide Gardens, MCG, SCG, Delhi Park)
Issue (one line description): Unable to hit shots in large areas of the field (Lack of 360 degrees control while batting)
Bug description (detail): Listing the issue of areas in the field which are extremely difficult to hit to while batting specifically the following three...
1. Cover drive goes between mid off and extra cover. The off side area between extra cover and cover point can't be driven through.
2. The fine leg/long leg region on the leg side seems to be extremely difficult to hit to. The glance/flicks go to the Square Leg area and hitting the ball behind Backward Square Leg on the leg side is rare.
3. It's extremely difficult to glide or cut the ball to 3rd man/fine 3rd man area. Majority of cuts/late cuts go to Square Gully region.

I have played matches with both downloaded teams (e.g., Aus vs Eng or Aus vs SA) as well as matches with out of the box teams (India vs Sri Lanka - haven't updated or replaced them yet) and the results and wagon wheel has been consistent.

M.Talha

School Cricketer
GAME VERSION NUMBER:0.1.0.1.0794

GAME MODE: Career
MATCH TYPE: First Class (4 day)
TEAMS USED: Warwickshire vs Leicestershire
GROUND: Edgbaston
OVER COUNT: N/A
ISSUE(ONE LINE DESCRIPTION): Game crashes while loading county match in career
BUG DESCRIPTION (DETAIL): I am not able to play county cricket with my career player. I was selected for warwickshire, then when I tried to start the first match the game crashed. I thought maybe it would be problem with that particular match so I simulated it but same problem persisted with second match too and game crashed again...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Match Type: All (happens across all match types)
Issue (one line description): Wkt Keeper catches cut shots against spinner
Bug description (detail): Played the game after the 2nd patch and the acrobatic/magical Wkt keeper catches against cut shots are still present. The wkt keeper pre-meditates cut shots against spinners. Here's a YT video of the same...

OllieWoods

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Match Type: Women's T20
Teams used: England Women vs New Zealand Women
Ground: Sussex Oval
Over Count: can't remember sorry!
Issue (one line description): Batter hit the stumps at the non-striker's end, non-striker out of crease but not given out
Bug description (detail): The batter played a straight drive which hit the stumps and broke the bails at the non-striker's end. The non-striker was well out of her crease, at least a foot if not more. I immediately appealed but the decision was not out and the batting team took a single. If I remember correctly, that's out isn't it?

Platform:
PS4
Match Type: Women's T20
Teams used: England Women vs New Zealand Women
Ground: Sussex Oval
Over Count: can't remember sorry!
Issue (one line description): Changed the field setting to Death Overs for a batter, went out of the menu and it loaded Attacking
Bug description (detail): Near the end of the match I tried to set the field for one of the NZ batters to Death Overs in the quick menu to contain her. After selecting Death Overs and pressing circle to go back, the field changed to one with two slips and a third (wo)man - the field that used to be set early on in a T20 in the last game. When I went back to the menu by pressing the up key on the d-pad, it showed me that the field had been set to Attacking. I tried this with both batters and different bowlers and achieved the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread