dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Any chance Franco can fix the stats in career mode? I know it will only be for PC and I am on ps4 --so sad but would be interesting none the less :)

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm using version 0.11 at the moment (will load 0.12 tonight) and I have to say that your work Franco is sublime. The variety of wickets I'm getting now that bowled and LBW is an option is tremendous. I can bowl batsmen around their legs and beat them with a well pitched slider. And it's not like they're playing silly shots, rather they're being beaten by the turn or flight. It's fantastic. I still get bat pad smashes but a great deal less because bowled and LBW are now a genuine option.

Is there anyway BigAnt can replicate this work in the game?

I second this. Bowled 2 Aussies in one over yesterday, Boult bowling at the death, one was a missed hoik to cow corner taking out middle stump, the other bowled behind the batsman's legs, clipping leg stump. Beautiful.

If the halt to continual changes to AI field settings works too that would be superb.

Great stuff Franco!

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
franco there is any fix to ball not travelling to keeper when bowling, if no please MAKE THAT HACK FOT IT please

you are making the game real feel you are genius

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Assuming there is no patch 5, fair to say this thread is going to see some heat over the coming months

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
added version v0.13 (link in the first post)

- added free camera. Insert your values for the camera position and then press "set" to load them. You can enable/disable every option.
For the rotation, use values between "1" and "-1" (for example 0.45 or -0.82). You can use high precision values for all the option (for
example 0.815 has a noticeable difference to 0.810).

@SibiNaayagam

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

- added free camera. Insert your values for the camera position and then press "set" to load them. You can enable/disable every option.
For the rotation, use values between "1" and "-1" (for example 0.45 or -0.82). You can use high precision values for all the option (for

@SibiNaayagam
Can this camera also b used while batting?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

@SibiNaayagam

AWESOME! Thanks :D

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Can this camera also b used while batting?

yes but you have to set manually the position when you change crease at the end of the over. Usually you need to use
the opposite value of the Y rotation (if it's 0.90, then change it to -0.90). Also there is an error in the text, the
Z position and rotation are called Y but it's the other way around.

chaman82

County Cricketer
yes but you have to set manually the position when you change crease at the end of the over. Usually you need to use
the opposite value of the Y rotation (if it's 0.90, then change it to -0.90). Also there is an error in the text, the
Z position and rotation are called Y but it's the other way around.

Thx ...will try tonight..if u could plz tell.the exact values for the camera just in front of the batsman eyes it would b gr8

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Thx ...will try tonight..if u could plz tell.the exact values for the camera just in front of the batsman eyes it would b gr8

it might be different for every stadium, i didnt check. I will add some options to have presets for the camera and some other things.

chaman82

County Cricketer
Tried some camera settings but was unable to get the camera on just in front of batsman eyes...
My idea is to get a better version of Pro cam bat camera...
@francobaldo1
Kindly suggest a setting for that...thx

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Tried some camera settings but was unable to get the camera on just in front of batsman eyes...
My idea is to get a better version of Pro cam bat camera...
@francobaldo1
Kindly suggest a setting for that...thx

i think you can use for one of the crease:
x pos=0.20 y pos=1.74 z pos= -7.55
x rot=0 y rot=0.08 z rot=1
zoom=40

however i noticed that the program causes a problem with the graphic filter after some ball, probably i can fix it.

D

Dutch

Hi Franco....the dismissals have been brilliant....but Ai is folding.....what settings should I use the hack on??

20170617133046_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread