DEC 12th: Melbourne Bitters vs Downright Donkeys

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
siddharth2002 said:
Good victory by our team. By the way the software seems to be bugged or not properly programmed. how come "Zoraxdoom" made 29 from 70 balls when they are suppose to be chasing a big total. He would rather get out scoring a quick cameo or something.
Zorax is a selfish player who doesn't have a team-oriented bone in his body. Plays for his average, stupid clown.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
47.2 Aussie1st to ZoraxDoom, FOUR, Who needs Bradman when weve got ZoraxDoom
:)

Zorax is a selfish player who doesn't have a team-oriented bone in his body. Plays for his average, stupid clown.
I suggested that I be at number 11 in ODI's :rolleyes:

Although I'll be happy to knock down both my batting and bowling averages to become a pure bowler...

tassietiger

International Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
:)

I suggested that I be at number 11 in ODI's :rolleyes:

Although I'll be happy to knock down both my batting and bowling averages to become a pure bowler...
Nah that'd be pointless, we're after batsmen not bowlers. And you'll have to improve if you want the number 11 spot, it is highly sought after (just to be able to have the title as the biggest donkey of them all)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
So, you wanna kick me up to a pure allrounder? (although that won't be true, but hey, I batted at Number 4 for India the whole Champion Series...)

G

Gilchrist

Well, hard luck boys, we just were not up to them today, they played better cricket, but we were going along well, but well played, Melbourne.

Users who are viewing this thread