Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one knows what will be the scale of the demo, or is it will be something soo small like it was in EA05 only 3 overs target chasing

It will probably something small. As any demo, the goal is to introduce the player to the basic game mechanics, but leaving him craving for more. So I think you are going to get a taste of the batting, bowling and fielding :)

I reckon we will see the demo on XBL and PSN tommorow. I remember that the 2007 demo came out 2 weeks before the release of the game. If not, then a week on Thursday at the latest, otherwise forget about the demo as there would be no point. Fingers crossed, tommorow.....

I reckon we will see the demo on XBL and PSN tommorow. I remember that the 2007 demo came out 2 weeks before the release of the game. If not, then a week on Thursday at the latest, otherwise forget about the demo as there would be no point. Fingers crossed, tommorow.....

I sure do hope your right :)

Cuz its funny to laugh at people's typos or poor English, isn't it srk? Especially when you're English is shyt itself. Don't try saying its funny because the sentence now has a different meaning. If that is the case, then your one sad person with a crap soh.

Cuz its funny to laugh at people's typos or poor English, isn't it srk? Especially when you're English is shyt itself. Don't try saying its funny because the sentence now has a different meaning. If that is the case, then your one sad person with a crap soh.

My friend i do not want to start an argument. I know its just an mis spelling. c'mon just get on with it. It was not intend to hurt anyone, if (LS) has been hurt than i am really sorry to him.

khan31 you might want to review few areas of the post that you have posted. I would like you to further look into the situation before you make any sort of comment on my english. My english may be inappropriate and not highly regarded on this forums. But english is the 5th language i learnt and it is second nature to me.

lets all calm down now boys. Both of you speak decent English. Now kiss and make up, and lets all make fun of Codemasters incompentence together.

lets all calm down now boys. Both of you speak decent English. Now kiss and make up, and lets all make fun of Codemasters incompentence together.

LOL Hmarka...Well i will not comment on the game until either i play the demo or the actual game.

My friend i do not want to start an argument. I know its just an mis spelling. c'mon just get on with it. It was not intend to hurt anyone, if (LS) has been hurt than i am really sorry to him.

khan31 you might want to review few areas of the post that you have posted. I would like you to further look into the situation before you make any sort of comment on my english. My english may be inappropriate and not highly regarded on this forums. But english is the 5th language i learnt and it is second nature to me.

now just look at your mistake lol :) so u better think twice before u do something my friend ;) :cool:

Sorry mate. Just had a bad day. Can not justify what I said at all. Pretty disgusted with myself. Again, I do apologise and it certainly will not happen again.

On topic side of the post: Reckon the demo will probably be out in the first week of August, not before. No point in all of you posting about how you have no info on the demo or how you are desperate for info. From now on, if possible, could all posts be slightly informative? Whinging will not make it release earlier and you will all be embarrassed when you look back on your posts a month from now.

Sorry mate. Just had a bad day. Can not justify what I said at all. Pretty disgusted with myself. Again, I do apologise and it certainly will not happen again.

Its ok mate :D everyone has a bad day. i have pm sl_fan and said sorry to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread