Demo Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be released on the playashes.com website under 'Demo' (For PC). As the 2nd interview has stated, it will be released in a week or so I believe.

I will check the 360 marketplace and let people know as soon as its available, IF it comes out today!!

I think it will be out on Tuesday usually Xbox live demos available from tuesdays ... and looks like next update will be on PSN

There is no set day for Xbox 360 demo releases.

I've dowloaded new demos on every day of the week.

Listen fellers there's no point in finger wagging at the codies, once they hand the code over to Microsoft for certification then it's out of their hands.

Microsoft will make it available when they're good and ready and will also determine the release date. I'm pretty sure the codies will be just as angry as all of you that it wasnt released when they said it would be as it will have lots of people moaning and whinging without actually knowing how this thing works.

As the demo will come online i will make my self Uk account on my 360 and get 1 month trial gold membership and get demo.Nice idea

You cant get a free 1 month trial gold membership anymore man I hate it too.

Edit:

Well actually it depends if you have done that 3 times already it does not work anymore

Last edited:
I do remember back when the Guitar Hero Metallica demo came out, I believe it came out on a Friday at 7:00ish Australian Eastern Standard Time, which is in about an hour from now. Give it time, you will play it today or tomorrow.

I do remember back when the Guitar Hero Metallica demo came out, I believe it came out on a Friday at 7:00ish Australian Eastern Standard Time, which is in about an hour from now. Give it time, you will play it today or tomorrow.

10am GMT (also about an hour from now) is also a familiar time for XBL updates.

I'll be keeping look out.

I don't think it's anything to get too upset by. Until yesterday most of us thought we were getting another week to wait so think of it like a 6 day bonus rather than a 7 day bonus.

got this of codemasters official site :cool:

Hi everyone,

Apologies for this, but we've been informed that Xbox LIVE are having some problems at the moment which is why the demo wasn't up yesterday as announced. Expect to see it up sometime later today though.

Once again, my apologies

got this of codemasters official site :cool:

Hi everyone,

Apologies for this, but we've been informed that Xbox LIVE are having some problems at the moment which is why the demo wasn't up yesterday as announced. Expect to see it up sometime later today though.

Once again, my apologies

Thanks for this.

Hopefully this will go some way to soothing the savage beasts.

Microsoft Xbox Live having issues, surely not.............:p

Well lets hope they make the little mouse run faster in his wheel and we get the demo up today!! :D

PS: how long will my posts have to be modded for???:mad:

I've manually approved your account.

Nice one!! thanks I was trying to be patient!!:hpraise

On topic Live should get updated at 11.00am in the UK so very very soon!!!

Will post here is the demo appears!!!!!!:happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread