Demo with India, Australia, England/Pakistan

saleel95

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I currently have the demos for brian lara/ricky ponting cricket 2005 and would like to ask for a favor. Both these demos have the teams: Australia, England, and West Indies playing in them. Is it possible for someone to please change that to India, Australia, and Pakistan. Or even India, Australia, and England is fine, which means u only have to edit the demo to remove west indies, and replace them with India in it.

I know someone has already posted the edited version to have Asia 11, Africa 11, and World 11 on this link:
http://www.planetcricket.org/module...linkinfo&id=572

Where as someone also has a link for India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.

However, I personally want to play India vs. Australia matches on the demo format. Can someone please help me??? Also, can u please include the team names, team logos, and team faces? Please help me out.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think it was done somewhere but it doesn't appear to be in the Download Centre. Hopefully someone else can remember.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I made zimbabwe, NZ and south africa, hasun/hariz made ICC World XI, Afirca XI and asian Xi and someone else made india sri lanka and pakistan. Can't remember one with australia and india, sorry.

afridi25

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh Sarmad made India Pakistan and Sri Lanka. PM him and he will give it to u

Users who are viewing this thread