Dhoni cuts hair!

.Mob

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't!

If you live in the UK and you aren't used to having your hair that short, your head will come close to turning into an ice cube in winter and you will get constant brain freezes. :)

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
wooow, is cricket really this popular in India that people talk about a cricket players hair style. to me this is a bit pointless but whatever, its cricket forums not players personal hygiene and living styles.

nice sensible post. And yes, cricket is popular and people are stupid, in India.

Animator!

School Cricketer
Christ, a few of you need to lighten up. Ardash clearly hasn't posted this because it's going to spark a forum wide debate on in the inner workings of Dhoni's haircuts. It's a light-hearted thread. Have some fun once in a while.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Christ, a few of you need to lighten up. Ardash clearly hasn't posted this because it's going to spark a forum wide debate on in the inner workings of Dhoni's haircuts. It's a light-hearted thread. Have some fun once in a while.

I started the thread but thank you for having some sense.

I could have not predicted this.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I nearly cried.

Oh, and all these people saying the thread is pointless should just stick a sock in it. If you don't care about the issue then why bloody post in it? Some people are just devoid of a fun side on this board.

:laugh

And if Symonds ever goes back to this again, then I will cry:

_38804849_symonds2_300x245gi.jpg

sd92

International Coach
Looking very smart Mr Dhoni.

Users who are viewing this thread