Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes, You heard right Dishnetwork is showing the Indo-pak Matches

Pakistan?s Tour of India

March 7 ? April 16, 2005
3 Tests and 6 One Day Internationals
All-Inclusive Package: $249.95
Channels: 457/471

CLICK HERE For More Info

Horror!! $250 for the whole series?? The previous Ind-Pak series in pakistan was $200. They seem to keep on increasing. I terribly wanted to watch this series but again, have to contend with following the scores. I have a holiday season with Spring break coming up! All spoilt!!

Ya i know $250 is alot but i guess everyone will want to watch the series so they will buy it no matter what the price is.

TV and online rights for India-Pakistan series announced
Doordarshan have the rights to broadcast Pakistan's tour of India to Indian audiences, while Ten Sports will show the series in Pakistan. Coverage in the UK and Europe will be provided by Sony Entertainment Television Asia (SET Asia). Willow TV have the rights to stream the series live on the internet to all regions except the USA, Canada and the Caribbean.

Doordarshan were successful with their bid after the Madras High Court permitted Prasar Bharti, the national broadcaster, to engage any producer except Zee Telefilms and ESPN-Star. Ten Sports and Sony, two rival channels, had expressed their interest to produce the series, but Doordarshan won the contract. Doordarshan had also telecast the home series against Australia and South Africa earlier in the season on the advice of the Supreme Court.

Pakistan will play three Tests and six one-day internationals on their first full tour of India since 1999, and will be keen to avenge their series defeat when India visited last year. "The rivalry between India and Pakistan is without doubt the most intense in the history of sport and will attract over a billion passionate fans around the world," said Raval Singh, an executive vice-president of SET Asia.

The first Test begins at Mohali on Tuesday (March 8).

Guyzz in USA it suppose to be on Sony, but I think they're blockin it.

preet said:
TV and online rights for India-Pakistan series announced
Doordarshan have the rights to broadcast Pakistan's tour of India to Indian audiences, while Ten Sports will show the series in Pakistan. Coverage in the UK and Europe will be provided by Sony Entertainment Television Asia (SET Asia). Willow TV have the rights to stream the series live on the internet to all regions except the USA, Canada and the Caribbean.

Doordarshan were successful with their bid after the Madras High Court permitted Prasar Bharti, the national broadcaster, to engage any producer except Zee Telefilms and ESPN-Star. Ten Sports and Sony, two rival channels, had expressed their interest to produce the series, but Doordarshan won the contract. Doordarshan had also telecast the home series against Australia and South Africa earlier in the season on the advice of the Supreme Court.

Pakistan will play three Tests and six one-day internationals on their first full tour of India since 1999, and will be keen to avenge their series defeat when India visited last year. "The rivalry between India and Pakistan is without doubt the most intense in the history of sport and will attract over a billion passionate fans around the world," said Raval Singh, an executive vice-president of SET Asia.

The first Test begins at Mohali on Tuesday (March 8).

Damn!! I dont think with Dish Network giving it as a package, Sony would telecast it for US viewers.

I might try the ODI series if it comes as a different package!

preet said:
Nope... they arent blocking it cause they arent showing it on Sony in Usa. Sony is only showing it in Uk and Europe.
In Usa and Canada only Dishnetwork and Wilow Tv(online) are showing it

saisrini80 said:
Damn!! I dont think with Dish Network giving it as a package, Sony would telecast it for US viewers.
I might try the ODI series if it comes as a different package!
But it says over there All-inclusive pakage $249.99

Last edited:
Willow TV has it for $79.99 (much much cheaper than DishNetwork). All 3 tests and 5 ODI's. The only pre-requisite is having broadband.

[EDIT]The package is not available to viewers in North America and the Carribbean :(( [/EDIT]

Last edited:
saisrini80, I just checked my Dish Network, it's on channel 471 INDIA V PAKISTAN, but they don't tell you the price like as usually they tell you the price on the screen. It just says INDIA VS PAKISTAN like they're gonna show it for free. Is it possible man!!!

I dont think they will show it for free Preet. it says the same on mine too- starting at 10:55 est. Its going to be Fun :D

i think its showing on SatMax in Canada. but am not sure :(

Don786 said:
i think its showing on SatMax in Canada. but am not sure :(
I am not sure but some people told me that too. we'll have to wait and watch

rahulk666 said:
Willow TV has it for $79.99 (much much cheaper than DishNetwork). All 3 tests and 5 ODI's. The only pre-requisite is having broadband.

[EDIT]The package is not available to viewers in North America and the Carribbean :(( [/EDIT]

Ha Ha. When I read the first few lines, I started jumping. But then when I read the line enclosed in the [EDIT} tag, I came down with a thud!!

I dont think they will show it for free Preet. it says the same on mine too- starting at 10:55 est. Its going to be Fun
Yeah! Of course it's gonna be fun, when India plays against Pakistan. Man but I wana see it. Are you gonna watch it, my friend? Hope India WIN!!! Hindustan Zindiabad!!!

saisrini80 said:
Ha Ha. When I read the first few lines, I started jumping. But then when I read the line enclosed in the [EDIT} tag, I came down with a thud!!
Lolz even i had the same reaction but then i saw the edit - i told so many ppl to watch it on that its cheaper

preet said:
Yeah! Of course it's gonna be fun, when India plays against Pakistan. Man but I wana see it. Are you gonna watch it, my friend? Hope India WIN!!! Hindustan Zindiabad!!!
Yep ofcourse i am going to watch it preet... but i heard some ppl saying that they are showing it on SetMax too. I hope india win too Hindistan Zindabad!!!!(Go India Go!!)

saisrini80 said:
Sorry Saisrini. I get emails from willow.tv on regular basis, and they sent me this mail with the package details. When I clicked the link there was no mention about the package not available for US users but when I checked their main page I too came down with a louder THUD!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread