Do you want to make games for PC and XBox 360? Then download this!

embi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
My friend was talking about this. Downloaded it to have a go, because I have some programming knowledge.

As for making a cricket game, I would but it seems so pointless with TAOC in production. Maybe I might have a go at an FPS or something :D

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Might help the graphics and production of one of those cricket management games being made on the forums.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
It would be interestin it we (planetcricket communitysorta thing) could like work together to make a basic 3d game with this programme, based on cricket or anything else.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
How about a kinda Academy game? Come up the ranks, get selected for country and stuff? Bowling practice, fielding, batting, captaincy, general knowledge, with detailed stats...

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
ZoraxDoom said:
How about a kinda Academy game? Come up the ranks, get selected for country and stuff? Bowling practice, fielding, batting, captaincy, general knowledge, with detailed stats...
Sounds excellent Zorax. Well done for volunteering. We're all looking forward to it. :p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Burma's Finest said:
Sounds excellent Zorax. Well done for volunteering. We're all looking forward to it. :p
Expect it around about the same time when Duff's game gets released :)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
sohummisra said:
Oh I've been holding my breath for that game! Cricket Master 2005, was it? Or 2004?
It's 2025 from what I hear, although expect it to be delayed by a minimum 100 years at the least..

embi

International Coach
Downloaded it, started having a go, its damn hard to get into :) A few years of Visual Basic won't see you creating the next Halo anytime soon :\
Trust me, if you have no programming experience, you are not going to understand anything. If you're really keen, I would learn C# first, and then start on it.

And some helpful tutorials on XNA etc:
http://www.xnatutorial.com/
http://www.xnaresources.com/

http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx/XNA/
^ Microsoft page. Its a bit sparse, the other sites are so much better.

Right, we were talking about that cricket game... ;)

EDIT: I'm on one of the tutorials for making an RPG style tile engine. Its actually not that hard to understand (if you have programming experience ;) )
Screenie so far:

tilegame.jpg

Last edited:

::SolidSnake::

Club Cricketer
Im going to make a cricket game for 360 but it will be so crap.

Btw, do you think LM will be able to convert his game to 360 :D

Woahoo I just installed this lol how the hell do you start a project.

I'll probably not get this answered because I'm hopeless now :D

manee

Chairman of Selectors
It will take LM ages to convert his game to 360 since it is different language. Only happen if he sells the game, and has a rich distributor but that will likely not happen...

Visit the "making editors for cricket games" thread in the computers and tech forum, that may help.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Burma's Finest said:
That's what I was hoping for when I started this thread. Let's see what the community can produce. ;)

"I can make a hat, a broach, a swan"

ok.. ok.. I promise no more Airplane quotes in this thread :p

Users who are viewing this thread