Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi guys.
Not so much a reply and apologies if this is wrong thread, or just plain dumb as it is possible I missed how to do it!

Can anyone let me know how I change my login details in the academy? Same username however I can't remember the password and the email address I used to register is no longer valid due to ISP change. Can anyone help?

Cheers.
Faced this problem once, there is an option as we usually see "forgot password", use that and you'll get a new password from BA to your email. But the problem after getting that new password from BA is you won't be able to change it, there is no such option to change it.

EDIT: Sorry didn't read or read it but didn't realize the part where you say your email address doesn't work as well. In that case I am not sure, maybe someone from BA can help.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
and the email address I used to register is no longer valid due to ISP change.

I had this exact problem when my email address changed a while back. Get in touch with @mikeymerren as he switched my email around for me and re-sent a login/password reset to the new address.

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
In DBC14 wicket - keeper is very lazy as i see that when i got a chance of run out then wicket keeper take a little bit of time to stump or run out. If Big ant see it it will be pleasured for us because if we see Ea cricket 07 it's so much good in this case. It's much required to fix .

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
In DBC14 wicket - keeper is very lazy as i see that when i got a chance of run out then wicket keeper take a little bit of time to stump or run out. If Big ant see it it will be pleasured for us because if we see Ea cricket 07 it's so much good in this case. It's much required to fix .
As of now that's being done by the ridiculous fielders who get a direct on 9/10 occasions....Cricket 07's WK hitting the stumps was awesome, should say the only thing I like in that game..

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Try playing Online , there you maybe get 1 direct in 10 attempts.

Hence the super slow work around the wickets by wk and bowler are my biggest irritation.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Jeez fella's Ive been telling you for months, reduce the throwing accuracy if the direct hits annoy you. Hardly rocket science is it? As for wicket keepers, answered that for you also several times, you just have to read and be pro-active...........( waits for the "but we shouldn't have to" reply....)

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Is there any way to speed up wicket keeper stumping speed?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Jeez fella's Ive been telling you for months, reduce the throwing accuracy if the direct hits annoy you. Hardly rocket science is it? As for wicket keepers, answered that for you also several times, you just have to read and be pro-active...........( waits for the "but we shouldn't have to" reply....)

Can you elaborate how exactly you can make the "taking off the bails" motion by the bowler/wk any faster than the current snails pace.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can you elaborate how exactly you can make the "taking off the bails" motion by the bowler/wk any faster than the current snails pace.

You can't. There's no setting or attribute which will speed up the animations and that's why I rarely get any stumpings online. My opponents continue charging to spinners, miss the ball and get back without any penalty. I'm lucky if I get even a single stumping in a match.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors

Max out arm speed and anticipation for wicket keepers. It works Cricket_online as I was having the same problem as you guys and then after doing this I got my first stumping a few games later. I don't think this will work however for online games because of the balancing mechanism.

I'm not saying it speeds up the animation but it does make them react faster.

Last edited:

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
But doesn't throwing accuracy also effect the bowlers accuracy?

People have said this but I can't say for sure as I generally bowl for both teams. I'm not talking about reducing it by a large amount though, set it at around 80- 85% should do it.

It would be great if someone would test if it does effect bowling accuracy. Just set it to minimum for bowlers and play 20 or so overs and make a note of ( or take screenshots) of the pitch map, then exit and maximise the accuracy and repeat.

Also there seems to be a difference between pro level and the higher levels in regards to bowling accuracy in that on pro level and lower the AI seems to spray the ball around while on the higher levels they seem to bowl far more accurately. This came from another forum member, I can't remember who, maybe they will read this and confirm or not. Wealey possibly?

Last edited:

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Just now read up an article on our national newspaper, the viewership for IPL alone on TVs is 250 million while Online it is 50 million. (in 2013) Imagine the monetary success of a cricket game if it could tap into atleast 0.05% of that market! Well, I hope some day it happens, and that that day is sooner.

Reference: How data drives the way cricket is served - The Hindu

Users who are viewing this thread