Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Question is about download teams skill .

I am Confused about there skill which not match up real skill , Bangladesh Scotland plays like top level teams . although people made attributes and physics wonderful , But failed to match up with skill to real life skill .

All Teams rating is given 5 stars so not able to identify which is best team to download .

Question is about download teams skill .

I am Confused about there skill which not match up real skill , Bangladesh Scotland plays like top level teams . although people made attributes and physics wonderful , But failed to match up with skill to real life skill .

All Teams rating is given 5 stars so not able to identify which is best team to download .

If you don't like the skil level of a team, go to DBC Academy and alter the teams yourself. This is what I, and most of the other folks, did. Once you nail the skill level down as per your requirements, update teams/player only for player likeness and don't overwrite skills & stats.

Don't want to get certain sections of the site TOO excited, but the latest RLL3 screenshots reveal that cheerleaders feature in the game.

Cheerleaders.

Cheerleaders.

2016 could be THE YEAR!

Cheerleaders were in RLL2 as well.

I always got the sense that DBC and RLL2 were developed on fairly separate arcs, albeit in the same engine perhaps, whereas RLL3 and DBC seem to share more components. Copy/Paste cheerleaders and there will be much rejoicing on the Facebook threads. :)

I'd always thought it was more an editorial decision - to keep with the tone of the license.

Oh maybe... Although to be honest I don't see why cheerleaders should be any further out of step with the license than the T20 format itself!

Hello, I am thinking to save money to buy this game (in India).
Could you guyz please answer the following queries :

1. Where can I buy this in cheapest rate?
2. Do I have to buy Steam too?
3. Is there any planned iteration (DBC15) for which I should wait?

P.S : I used to play it on friend's XBOX, and I installed it on my laptop (pirated version), but I love this game so much I felt guilty for not buying....

Hello, I am thinking to save money to buy this game (in India).
Could you guyz please answer the following queries :

1. Where can I buy this in cheapest rate?
2. Do I have to buy Steam too?
3. Is there any planned iteration (DBC15) for which I should wait?

P.S : I used to play it on friend's XBOX, and I installed it on my laptop (pirated version), but I love this game so much I felt guilty for not buying....
They are selling the game at 50% off on occasion of Ashes, it costs 1400 INR approx

Buy DBC14/TableTop on PC - 50% off direct from Big Ant - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

No game for you I suppose.

If you want to try you can buy debit cards in stores that you can put money on.
I have debit card though, will try with that once I save to buy. Hope it work.

A blast from the past came into the Big Ant Studios Inbox today :)

Name: The Fonz Returns
Just saying "Hi": Just saying
Message: We smashed you we thrashed you we bim bam bashed you... Now might be a good time to cancel Bigant Cricket...forever...

Users who are viewing this thread