Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No it isn't - I mean that I suggest you get along to a play session or speak/converse with someone who has before buying the game.

I was joking;), see I was the only one laughing there ross:facepalm. PS If you come to EB games in Cairns I will be there, if not then I hope MattW is there in Melbourne with a camera and having a chat to you.:thumbs

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
What is actually a play sessions ? Come to a place and play the game ourselves?:)

According to me a Gameplay video/trailer is to show how the game looks on the screen and how the bowling,batting and fielding physics looks.....But the gameplay can be felt when you have the controller in hand.... :thumbs

Last edited:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
What is actually a play sessions ? Come to a place and play the game ourselves?:)

Yes, when I was in EB games I saw AFL live being played before release where I live so I have seen them first hand. PS not a AFL fan so I did not play but I did have a quick look, did not see the bigant boys there, just a retailer at the store talking about the game. PS Ross how many sport do you enjoy ?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I was joking, see I was the only one laughing there ross. PS If you come to EB games in Cairns I will be there, if not then I hope MattW is there in Melbourne with a camera and having a chat to you.
Just start hitchhiking.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I would if I thought your reaction to the game would be suitable for broadcast.

What a comedy that's for sure.:p PS I feel you are the perfect person for this job matt, just remember to bring a camera and a briefcase for free copies of the game when ross is not looking.:p

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
The AFL live playtests were brilliant. I went to three. Ross was there at one, at the other there was another BigAnt employee. At one there was no one but still about 12 people playing.

FNK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ross if you are not so sure about the controls, if they will grow on us or not then why not release the full control list and then let us decide what changes should be made or not. Batting with two analogs is not bad but i hope its not hard.. these controls are not for causual gamers btw.

Users who are viewing this thread