Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

nahid

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Not allowed photos in mosque. yup huge fan of srk.
i knew that..same here, he is the best, recently added ROSS, he is the best too right. cant wait till Friday.

Skatie

Club Captain
I really think we need to give Ross a break from all the release date speculation and questions, he has been very good to us in regards to details about the game and has stated that there are some things which he cannot discuss until a further date so lets respect that. Im 100% sure that Ross would love to get the game out now but due to circumstances beyond his control its not going to happen until they are ready, us harassing him for a date wont make it come any faster. Keep up the good work Ross......we do appreciate it.

srk121

International Coach
I really think we need to give Ross a break from all the release date speculation and questions, he has been very good to us in regards to details about the game and has stated that there are some things which he cannot discuss until a further date so lets respect that. Im 100% sure that Ross would love to get the game out now but due to circumstances beyond his control its not going to happen until they are ready, us harassing him for a date wont make it come any faster. Keep up the good work Ross......we do appreciate it.

Very true, he has gone above and beyond to provide us the info. It's very hard to see the kind of service we get from BIgAnt.

srk121

International Coach
Well there's just one thing I don't like about this game, it doesn't have lords cricket ground btw if anyone was wondering where I got that, here's the link of a lot of menus and options and what not of this game: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...e-breakdown-gameplay-details-added-84010.html

But other than that this game is dream come true!

We cannot assume that is a final listings for stadiums. These listings can be inaccurate and may not even be complete. So i would suggest to wait until the OFFICIAL announcement on the licencing side.

sukh

Club Cricketer
It will release at the end of august or beginning of September because Ross said they will start marketing and announce the name of the game a month before the release. Since the name is being announced on Friday, it means the game is not too far away

r3lo4ded

Club Cricketer
ross so we can say that on friday we might see a quick video or a teaser of the game right ross thanks and last i love u ross for all the good work u have put in the game for us and answering all the question 100% this game is going to create history in the world of cricket gameing

nahid

Club Captain

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lmao Who Posted? - PlanetCricket Forums
im here alllmosttt 24/7 but still cudnt beat you :( :)

and people post comments like "Ross is quiet today...." - that's when I lmao!

edit: yeah, that is funny - biggest poster on Ashes forum, no Chief in the list.... not surprising since I'm the only one that has seen Ashes 2013.

Last edited:

issue

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Waiting for friday....not only i am waiting there are some of my frends & also who i had replied in ashes2013 facebook page guys that BACA is best all are waiting.....hope this friday gives us new cricket game for life..........:yes:yes

nahid

Club Captain
and people post comments like "Ross is quiet today...." - that's when I lmao!

edit: yeah, that is funny - biggest poster on Ashes forum, no Chief in the list.... not surprising since I'm the only one that has seen Ashes 2013.

I Lmfao everytime on AC13 due to their condition right now,doubting whats really gonna happen t them next friday. They just F**ed :lol

dadarocks

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Actually there is a big chance SA domestic and Big Bash might be licensed. It's no co-incidence that SA domestic teams has original names and their each respective stadiums written in CA files. As far Big Bash, I have seen it mention at least 10 times at different occasions with it's own dedicated section so it could be true as well.

But then again so is the IPL...

Will there be a way to purchase license for only a few things you want from a tournament? Like you can pay for only the fixtures, stadiums, etc, and not pay for player likeness? I think it's quite unlikely that Ross & his team'll think of paying for player likeness, when you can create almost any player with some patience in the cricket academy...

In that way, if you don't want player likeness, you can get it for much less money maybe. Maybe Ross can't tell me about this due to licensing issues, let him reveal them on Friday, can someone else who knows more about this tell me if such a thing's possible?

nahid

Club Captain
In my point of view i think only the kits and stadiums might be licensed. No leagues or tournaments will be licensed. And also i wud love to see licensed bats. That would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread