Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Using statistics to decide - in this case the 1 wicket falling vs 7 wickets. Not sure what they would go to after that if it's still a tie, perhaps amount of extras?

It's a match type designer option for single innings matches to have a superover instead.

The mods really do make this game look amazing...

8HOv4mp.png

Credit to @11Ryan11 and @Win

I've really got to get on the mods. Do they affect your career save at all?

Yes. Once you start career mode nothing can be changed, you'll have to restart.

But if I install the mods, will the career mode progress as normal - without mods - or will the save file essentially be corrupted/unplayable?

Yes. Once you start career mode nothing can be changed, you'll have to restart.

Things can be changed, but it's a bit more complex.

The files that the game calls can be changed. That is, you can change team badges, what images are used for the sponsors etc. What you can't do is change a team so they use different badges, sponsors and such.

For examples, for badge packs, if you already have the right logos set for the teams as in the badge pack, it'll be fine. If however you're using different logos to that badge pack it can create issues. For example, the get best early on had the Melbourne Stars and Middlesex using the same default badge, while the badge packs (needing different ones for each) need to pick one or the other to use that default badge to replace.

The same goes for sponsors and such, you can change the sponsors, but it's just replacing one image with another.[DOUBLEPOST=1410343751][/DOUBLEPOST]
But if I install the mods, will the career mode progress as normal - without mods - or will the save file essentially be corrupted/unplayable?

It's recommended you start a new career, but it won't be corrupted as it only changes the image files. You might get some odd effects, and you won't be able to do the kits. It won't change the gameplay or career direction at all.

when will fix review decision on any type of edges goes to keeper? Because in this case reviews are useless.but ai allways goes right.

Will co-op come to the PC version earlier than consoles? I'm getting vaguely tempted to purchase a PC copy if so...

BTW: Any PC users who moaned that they had to wait 3 months for DBC... Rockstar made GTA fans wait for FIFTEEN.

Will co-op come to the PC version earlier than consoles? I'm getting vaguely tempted to purchase a PC copy if so...

BTW: Any PC users who moaned that they had to wait 3 months for DBC... Rockstar made GTA fans wait for FIFTEEN.
Which is why I have an Xbox 360 and a half decent PC :p

After playing for a while I actually bothered reading the manual today (stereotypical bloke thing I know) and it mentions the circle around the ball flashing white at the point of perfect timing when you're batting.

I swear this doesn't happen for me, even on rookie (yeah I'm rubbish)

After playing for a while I actually bothered reading the manual today (stereotypical bloke thing I know) and it mentions the circle around the ball flashing white at the point of perfect timing when you're batting.

I swear this doesn't happen for me, even on rookie (yeah I'm rubbish)
Oh yeah it does mention that.

I don't recall seeing it when I played on the lowest settings early on, and my second career player was on pro difficulty; I'm certain I've not seen this in the game at all.

i have see this when i play a casual match between any team i scored 150 in t10 but ai players not reached to a near scrore like 130.always they scored at about 90 or 96.but wicket have in their hand.it also saw in t20 matches.they could not gear up in a losing position like real world.if BA add something for this, it will make game like real world challenges.

Users who are viewing this thread