Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bcoz I have a great speed Fiber broadband to download Unlimited Gigs..

Lol, I have a smalll limited internet and can't download...

Can, someone tell me is it genuine or not :facepalm

You'd be better off extending your internet plan for one month and downloading it through Steam then, because you're going to want to grab the updates some of which are reasonably large, plus any ongoing patches not to mention playing online and so on. Rather than pouring your money into a physical copy, just get better internet!

sandeepnag

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You'd be better off extending your internet plan for one month and downloading it through Steam then, because you're going to want to grab the updates some of which are reasonably large, plus any ongoing patches not to mention playing online and so on. Rather than pouring your money into a physical copy, just get better internet!
I would just increase my speed and download the updates for the physical copy because I just want to play my career. I live in a hostel and I rarely go to home. In home, I will download all the updates and later then I would just start the game with a small data connection from my phone. So, I would rather prefer buying a physical copy. Also, I'm not so very expert in these steam stuff and all and its costly too from steam.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
I want to buy a pc just to play don Bradman cricket.. Because I can't play it on my all in one pc..
I can't install graphics card on it..
So can any one tell me the requirements of the game.. So I can buy a pc and start playing the game just after it..
And what graphics card will u prefer..
Just tell me the minimum requirements..
Not much costly one...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you're going to buy a PC, buy a decent one so you can play more than just a cricket game...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I want to buy a pc just to play don Bradman cricket.. Because I can't play it on my all in one pc..
I can't install graphics card on it..
So can any one tell me the requirements of the game.. So I can buy a pc and start playing the game just after it..
And what graphics card will u prefer..
Just tell me the minimum requirements..
Not much costly one...

Have you considered purchasing a used console? It should be cheaper than purchasing a PC for gaming.

A

A.R123 Max

Hey there guys I just saw a controller that was like a PS3 controller. It supports Windows 7. Its a wireless controller and comes with a USB. Will it work for DBC 14?? If yes then will I just simply connect or install any software? If I have to install any software then which one?
What do you say @MattW

Last edited by a moderator:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
So, I have some noob questions. Some one please take some time and answer my questions

Q1. Is this game from amazon genuine ??
Q2. How much of Updates (Size of Update) Should I be downloading after installing the game ?
Q3. Should I stop Buying this as I heard some where that DBC 15 Is coming ??

Some one please reply to my questions...
Yes - Amazon and Flipkart are places people here have bought from before and got legitimate copies.

The update from a fresh install from the disc should probably be less than 100MB - but I have not done so recently to be sure exactly.

No.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
mate I started a search operation and was able to find only wireless
They certainly make them.

The Xbox 360 and the Xbox One controller are the only ones I can personally verify as working completely fine with the game. Other controllers may work fine, but they may not.

You can read this 55 page thread on controllers if you want to hear from other people who have tried other controllers, A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

D

Dutch

Hey there guys I just saw a controller that was like a PS3 controller. It supports Windows 7. Its a wireless controller and comes with a USB. Will it work for DBC 14?? If yes then will I just simply connect or install any software? If I have to install any software then which one?
What do you say @MattW
Here we go again.... Its now clear right?

Users who are viewing this thread