Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question for the experts here. When the patch for this linking bug is executed, will we have to start a new career for it to take effect or will the effect be visible in current career mode.

So mate if it was such an issue then why did they even provide the option of T10. And for your kind info I have been playing cricket games since 90s and many of them had 10 over matches but things were not so stupid in those games. Other developers fix the bugs and then release the gaem but these people have released the game and now asking for bugs.

Every game has bugs. GTAV, Fifa 14 you name it. There is no game that has not got errand bugs. It is how the developers do away with these anomalies after the release, that matters. Bigant have already developed a patch that speaks volumes of their commitment to this project.

So mate if it was such an issue then why did they even provide the option of T10. And for your kind info I have been playing cricket games since 90s and many of them had 10 over matches but things were not so stupid in those games. Other developers fix the bugs and then release the gaem but these people have released the game and now asking for bugs.

Perhaps you should wait for the patch and then buy the game? I have no issue with that....

Lol @ the idea that previous Cricket games were bug free when released :)

Why is it that you can only seemingly play at the same ground in a test series and not change the grounds from test to test? (E.g when I set up a 3 match test series they are all scheduled for Melbourne)

Can't see any option to change this even under edit match settings as the grounds are greyed out.

People complaining about bowling being too easy compared to batting.,

Are you using the bowling guide HUD on the screen to bowl? or are you doing it completely without the HUD?

If you want bowling to be same difficulty as batting at least turn off the HUD bowling helper.

Just finished a match online. T10 South Africa vs Australia. I bowled Australia out for a mammoth total of 15. JP duminy tool 5-5. Steven smith top scored for Australia with 9* (6). I chased the score in 1.2 overs losing a cheap wicket going for a 6 to win. (Caught on fence) my issue here is. Even though it doesn't matter at all, it doesn't affect gameplay it's just an annoyance. Man of the match went to steven smith -_-

I got a question for the experts here. When the patch for this linking bug is executed, will we have to start a new career for it to take effect or will the effect be visible in current career mode.

I personally think even if if the patch did work with current careers it would screw up a lot of thing such as stats and stuff and seeming as the rosters do not change in career mode when you change them in CA I can't see it working unfortunately but I could be wrong :(.

Why is it that you can only seemingly play at the same ground in a test series and not change the grounds from test to test? (E.g when I set up a 3 match test series they are all scheduled for Melbourne)

Can't see any option to change this even under edit match settings as the grounds are greyed out.

Yeah i hate this, a five test series at the same ground for all tests. Hope this gets fixed soon.:(

Mode: N/A - game setting issue
Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: All downloaded teams
Get Best: No
Description of Issue:On starting up the game, I downloaded a few teams, a mixture of teams without on-disc links (my SA Rebel Tour Teams) and with links (historic teams - eng/aus 30s/40s). This was fine and i played ok. I switched off the xbox for a while, and when i turned it on again the teams were no longer in my game. It was still the same xbox/game profile (and experience points earned when playing earlier were retained) but the teams and players downloaded had been lost. at that point i had no other saved games (either career or other game in progress) so i cannot tell if these were affected.

Yeah i hate this, a five test series at the same ground for all tests. Hope this gets fixed soon.:(

For all the detail this game captures, crazy simple oversight it seems if this is the case.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread