MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
My mates struggling...how do u get to download get best again on Xbox. He's already started a career pre patch 3 and wants to start again but can't find get best option...any help appreciated
Get Best is in the Teams menu inside the Cricket Academy. Once in there, you can press the Y button to replace all teams in the category shown, or A to replace an individual team.

First.Last

School Cricketer
Absolutely, this is the first cricket game I feel playing against AI is more challenging and enjoyable than online multiplayer.

Would you say that about ai field settings when batting? of all the 150,000,000 or so that are in the game, ive seen about 7 or so... :/

First.Last

School Cricketer
Wow... playing a first class game for QLD, made 51 off 2 overs... all in the mid on region, all with no fielder in this area or anywhere in front of me on the leg side for the whole 2 overs and beyond, how can this be called AI? im playing on legend... seems a bit ridiculous!!

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS. I don't know if it has come up but as an Australian who was picked for Islamabad I have to simulate games because it stays on the current round if I don't. I just played 5 or 6 games and am on round 3. I had to simulate rounds 1 and 2 after a while.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS. I don't know if it has come up but as an Australian who was picked for Islamabad I have to simulate games because it stays on the current round if I don't. I just played 5 or 6 games and am on round 3. I had to simulate rounds 1 and 2 after a while.
Are the matches changing and the date moving forward on the calendar?

"Round" depending on the structure of the competition doesn't mean there's one and only one match - as sometimes teams will play more than once before another team plays again, but 'round' is used as generic terminology for the groupings of matches played close together (because it's not always a week either, so there's no good term I can think of covering all cases).

I can take a look at the specific fixture for Islamabad (could you let me know the format(s) you were playing?) in case there's a wider issue.

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
Are the matches changing and the date moving forward on the calendar?

"Round" depending on the structure of the competition doesn't mean there's one and only one match - as sometimes teams will play more than once before another team plays again, but 'round' is used as generic terminology for the groupings of matches played close together (because it's not always a week either, so there's no good term I can think of covering all cases).

I can take a look at the specific fixture for Islamabad (could you let me know the format(s) you were playing?) in case there's a wider issue.

Ah ok.

I was playing the T20s as an Australia who was offered a contract part way through career.

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
As far as I can see, PS4 Boost Mode doesn't seem to improve the performance of DBC 17, in case anyone is wondering.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As far as I can see, PS4 Boost Mode doesn't seem to improve the performance of DBC 17, in case anyone is wondering.

PS4 boost mode? Is that on the PS4 Pro on the software beta? I got the beta software where can I find this

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow... playing a first class game for QLD, made 51 off 2 overs... all in the mid on region, all with no fielder in this area or anywhere in front of me on the leg side for the whole 2 overs and beyond, how can this be called AI? im playing on legend... seems a bit ridiculous!!

That is something to be fixed but not a big concern for me. I play in HARD/LEGEND difficulty and AI bowls mostly around off stump and I see that as an invitation to play the wrong line.

Users who are viewing this thread