Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Well this feels really bad to know :facepalm:facepalm.

Who ever it is ,he should have bought at least a 499 steam copy
yes sometimes i really wonder , peoples cant afford even such low price copy , its a shame.

everybody should understand that we can not expect a good game unless developers get enough profit with that particular game

You're all forgetting that TGGI was an official kit supplier in the first DBC game, long may that relationship continue

You're all forgetting that the SS KP Power bat is the best bat in history.

Anyone else think the control for left handed batsmen should be inverted?
For RHB it's Left analog stick for foot placement and Right analog for shots. Should this be inverted for lefties?
I'm a right hand dominant and I feel weird when playing with LHB.
Any left handers feeling the same way??

You can invert the controls as you wish in the options.

Grass and Ball impact should be important in the game, As of now when a batsman hits a small lofted shot which beats the innercircle fielders and then it lands on the ground before crossing the rope(boundary line), at that time of landing the ball sometimes has a bounce which doesnot seems realistic as it should not bounce after landing because on the grass its not possible to have that much bounce.

Anyone else think the control for left handed batsmen should be inverted?
For RHB it's Left analog stick for foot placement and Right analog for shots. Should this be inverted for lefties?
I'm a right hand dominant and I feel weird when playing with LHB.
Any left handers feeling the same way??

I completely agree that this should be an option and would feel more natural. I'm left handed and bowl with my left, yet bat right handed.

Last edited:
I'd certainly like that to be an option as it would be good to try out.

I've never consistently batted as fluently with lefties as with righties though both my first 100 & first 200 were both with lefties.

My one (and only) 300 was with a rightie and actually my career player, which was nice.

Will this game still be riddled with bugs 7 months after release like RLL3?

Will this game still be riddled with bugs 7 months after release like RLL3?

Another high quality post by our #1 fan - Yeah, specifically shirtloads of bugs there to give you something more to whine about, all specifically tailored to your gamertag.

Users who are viewing this thread