Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
no, believe me i never aware of such document, anyways its very well descrptive. Even i composed such ranking sheet since ashes cricket 2009 because i like to see team fight for number 1 positions based on complete played games. Lets hope if BA think to include such or any stats/ranking system for team in upcoming game.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
no, believe me i never aware of such document, anyways its very well descrptive. Even i composed such ranking sheet since ashes cricket 2009 because i like to see team fight for number 1 positions based on complete played games. Lets hope if BA think to include such or any stats/ranking system for team in upcoming game.

Oh that is nice. And just so you didn't misunderstand, I didn't write these. I just took this data from the different pages and pdfs available on the official site of ICC rankings.

And yeah really hoping to see Ranking included. :)

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Just a general piece of feedback on the demo that I've noticed. (Just to put a caveat before this that I really love the demo!)

The short balls don't seem to be getting up enough. Most seem to clip the top of the stumps and don't get anywhere near high enough for a hook shot or to graze the glove or take a top edge.

To be honest I'm pretty poor at batting so I don't know why I'm requesting new ways to get out!

D

Deleted member 9102

Just a general piece of feedback on the demo that I've noticed. (Just to put a caveat before this that I really love the demo!)

The short balls don't seem to be getting up enough. Most seem to clip the top of the stumps and don't get anywhere near high enough for a hook shot or to graze the glove or take a top edge.

To be honest I'm pretty poor at batting so I don't know why I'm requesting new ways to get out!
You're right and this has been brought up by a few people - the physics aren't final yet so there are likely going to be improvements in future versions :).

The ball physics after stroke, pitch, are no where near final. This was the fear when letting people get onto the SCG (out of the nets) with a non-final physics model.

FNK

Club Captain
Ross, ps4 neo is round the corner. any updates on how the dbc 17 would look on ps4 neo compared to a normal ps4. Are there going to be any graphical enhancements or it would look same on both? 4k support? Thanks. and this time co op will be in the game from launch right unlike dbc 14? Please make sure it is there ;) Love BigAnt

Last edited:

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
The Gameinformer's article states:
  • Gameplay wise, while the bowling mechanic is largely the same, the timing windows are more forgiving; it's now easier to land a "perfect" or "good" delivery. Fielding, and more specifically, catching, is being overhauled entirely. Taking a reaction catch in the slips cordon now sees the game move into slow motion; during this bullet-time-esque moment you have to move your fielder's hands into the path of the ball, fighting resistance using the analog stick.
Do you guys like the DBC 14 style catch mechanics or the bullet time?

FNK

Club Captain
The Gameinformer's article states:
  • Gameplay wise, while the bowling mechanic is largely the same, the timing windows are more forgiving; it's now easier to land a "perfect" or "good" delivery. Fielding, and more specifically, catching, is being overhauled entirely. Taking a reaction catch in the slips cordon now sees the game move into slow motion; during this bullet-time-esque moment you have to move your fielder's hands into the path of the ball, fighting resistance using the analog stick.
Do you guys like the DBC 14 style catch mechanics or the bullet time?

Bullet time seems awesome

BRAB

International Coach
Not a fan of incremental slo-mo in games and it's something I thought Bigant had gotten rid of.

Will wait to actually use it before I complain though

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
yea cant wait these new strokes are needed and should be gr8 just wish i could pre order already :)

Users who are viewing this thread