Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

flake

County Cricketer
And what's your reasoning for the same? Why would any additional exposure of gameplay elements to the community be bad for the game? Wouldn't it make more sense for folks to try as many aspects of the gameplay as possible at an early stage so that Big Ant can get feedback and tweak the final product accordingly?

They have given us the ability to bat and bowl at the SCG, which is great, for a bug testing point of view too. All im saying is that I still want to feel hungry for the game to release come December time, and if we get an AI bowler bowling at us on the SCG, in August, it would detract some excitement of the mystery of how good the game will be, 4 months later in December. Im sure BA have a solid checklist though. Feel free to disagree, though !

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
They have given us the ability to bat and bowl at the SCG, which is great, for a bug testing point of view too. All im saying is that I still want to feel hungry for the game to release come December time, and if we get an AI bowler bowling at us on the SCG, in August, it would detract some excitement of the mystery of how good the game will be, 4 months later in December. Im sure BA have a solid checklist though. Feel free to disagree, though !
Practice should get us ready to face the deep career mode...So contents added is to get us ready for the big match which in this case is the game's release...

D

Dutch

Practice should get us ready to face the deep career mode...So contents added is to get us ready for the big match which in this case is the game's release...
It is not about practice but about finetuning aspects of the game step by step. The more people are able to realise that BA dont have to do this and users dont have to use it the better threads like this will be...,

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Its LIVE guys...:D

DBC17 Demo - Release 0.0.69 Live Now

NEW CAMERA OPTION
Pro Cam

NEW SHOTS
Helicopter Shot (Unorthodox + Straight Shot)
Lofted sweep (Unorthodox + Back Left Diagonal on Right Stick - Based on Right Handed Batsman)
Reverse sweep (Unorthodox + Back Right Diagonal on Right Stick - Based on Right Handed Batsman)
Pad Away (Leave + Defensive Trigger)
Hook shots - Normal and Aggressive (Back Foot + Down on Right Stick)

SPIN BOWLING
Tuned spin bowling difficulty

ADDITIONS
Added Leave Option to Left Stick Click, Right Stick Click or A button.
Wow! Friday :rolleyes

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This may have been spoken about before... I know this is still way out but just wondering if anything can/will be done to the 'no effort' deliveries from 14 as they seemed to be very tough to face. when ever i played online it was always medium bouncers and no spin toppys i know it's mostly down to me being awful at the game but it seemed to be a problem as many competitions banned them deliveries being used. I'd bowl 'properly' and it seemed easier for them as i was bowling with 3 spins of the stick for spinners and bowling fast bowlers. maybe the timing is increased to help against it? i don't know i guess i just need to practice more against it.

Loving all the dbc17 updates at the moment, looks like it really is developing very nicely with many features the community asked for. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread