Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Dead right, it has a massive effect on outcomes of test matches and one day matches.

Besides how many people play 5day match to completion and end up with a draw anyway? Just guessing, but I've never played over 4 days and not got a result, although its a different story when playing career mode and simulation takes over. Be good to see it implemented though especially one day games with the duckworth lewis method in flight haha.
In DBC 14 I had quite a few matches that went the full 5 days and ended in a draw

@BigAntStudios Would it be extremely difficult to add a feature where Cricket League Managers here on Planet Cricket can download code from simulated matches in order to use in their Cricket leagues?

Obviously it will only work for PC users... everything is in place, the creators (Logo, uniforms, stadiums etc.), the simulator engine and all the stats that a league manager could need...

And for non League Managers, they can simply share their DBC 17 experiences here on the forums in code...

lol if BA had enough $$, DB cricket would be perfect for more scripted stuff like the mycareer for 2K17 or 'The Journey' for FIFA 17. Imagine doing the journey for cricket!!

i wanna know few things???

1. in test match will the ball turns to spin a lot at day 4 day 5 Nd some pitches wont turn a much like Rajkot
2. is there a helmet removing and celebrating 100 200 ...
3. is there a option to switch helmet to cap
4. do injury occurs in match so he ll leave off to field by the batsman also the fielder Nd the bowler??
5. do there ll be a different skill of play for each player as Kohli plays his region of shot well Amla plays his skill like that???
6. is there a drinks break in BTW the match??
7. do there a realistic look of ground during night of match???
8. what all updates gonna come for the future please update.
9. is there a post match presentation for tournament mode??
10. if a fielder catches shld use double hand he is catching by single hand which doesn't looks good kindly change it before the launch of the game.
11. do the commentators be improved in the future do there a authentic bander like showing commentator during the match nd cheer girls for the t20 nd crowd shld look little bit realistic to make the game good.

i ll just post if any things doubt kindly can anyone comment me those thing these things can be did without license do kindly check nd comment me plz
Thank you

Wanted to share this, hoping it would end the grass color debate. I was right about the in-game gamma setting helping get that color depth many of us wanted.

This is MAXIMUM Gamma...

2.png

This is MINIMUM Gamma...

1.png

And my preferred setting, which is around the 10-20% Mark...

3.png

page.jpg

Just love the amount of detail that is visible :D

10. if a fielder catches shld use double hand he is catching by single hand which doesn't looks good kindly change it before the launch of the game.

Demanding a developer change somethimg you don't like, a month before release?

What f*cking planet are you on? Take your arrogance and sense of entitlement somewhere. It's not welcome here.

I'll bring it up one more time...Please @Ross, please please please....in the final release, pls STOP the batsmans head from moving before the ball is bowled. It is annoying. This is how it is represented in the demo (not in DB14) and I'm crossing my fingers it is fixed in the final version on release. Please keep the batsmans head STILL during the runup. If this has been addressed, I'll happily shut my trap. :)

Users who are viewing this thread